My old account suddenly dissapeared

Hello everyone in Ludia, I must inform a huge problem I just got when I opened the game

I am a VIP member with a park that took me years of make grow but suddenly when I opened the game it happened like if i were a new user and sent me to the very beginning, to the tutorial.
I dont remember to given up my old account and certaily I wouldn’t
I can’t even open the game in my facebook and I never used other way
Please Ludia help me to recover all effort I’ve been earning for so much time

1 Like

Hi Paulo,
I am sorry your account disappeared. You can e-mail support+jurassicworld@ludia.com to receive help. To facilitate our support agents, please include your “new” support key, and if you have the old one that would be a big help.
Thank You

2 Likes

Was your old account connected to Facebook/Google/Apple? If so, once you complete the tutorial on the new account, you should be able to log out of the new account and log back in with the old account.

2 Likes

Are you sure that when I complete the tutorial and request me to log in by facebook it will take me back to my old account??

It depends. Is the support key you have on “new” account similar to the one you had before? If it isn’t there is still hope that you are just on visitor account and your progress is still saved via Facebook/Google/Apple. And I would suggest you to wait until support team will write back and give you instructions what to do next, because you can lose your account if you are not careful.

Worked for me in the past

2 Likes

Go to settings log out . Then sign in with gooleplay/facebook

1 Like

Guys, my old account and all it’s progress is back
Thanks to everyone who helped me out of this situation, i’m in debt

6 Likes