My Poor Terror Bird

I love my Phorusrhacos, AKA Terror Bird. In fact it’s been a main stay in my rotation since the mammalian releases a while back. Unfortunately he’s lost his thunder. Not through his own doing. But, Ludia’s. They nerfed his swap shield. It went from 100% dodge to 66% . Which means his tiny two move moveset is now extremely set back. My bird is is soon to be level 20 now. But, every time I play him I can’t help but think of his past self and the scrappy survivability of yore. I don’t know if anyone will read this. Or has experienced this heartbreak. Please Ludia if your reading this. Make a unique or epic to redeem this beautiful creature. The few faithful like myself will thank you. Or at least bring back his shield. It’s his identity IMHO.

8 Likes

Kind of like how they should set the cloaking on Indom and the Evasive Strike on Indoraptor back to the way it was because it is part of their identity.

1 Like

So true man. I’m so heartbroken over this.

1 Like

I am in the same boat. But as always those that complain the most get what they want. People complained about the Cloaking and Evasive Strike so much that Ludia catered to them. Must be nice that some people invoke special privilege over everyone else in the game

1 Like

I hope they make a true 100% total dodge for the swap in move. I call it the Dodo Bird that does the chicken dance. When you swap it in, it does the hokey pokey and it turns it self around. That’s what it’s all about. Then the next move it puts its left foot in and puts its right put out. It does the hokey-pokey and takes opponent out. You do the hokey-pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what its all about.
Dodo%20bird

6 Likes

Perfect lol

Another example of why Dodge needs to be restored to it’s original function.

:rofl::ok_hand:
YES. Characters.

1 Like

At least it will be at the level required for a unique if it gets one!

3 Likes