Ludia Forums

My profile has been deleted/replaced!?

Been plating this game since January. Ran a team and am level 11 with over 100 dinos. I open my app today like normal and I’m reset to a level 1 going through a turorial and can’t get into my profile? How is this fixed? I’m freaking out.

Hey UnkemptLenses, once you’re past the tutorial, could you try reconnecting to either your Facebook or Google Play account in the in-game Settings menu and see if that puts you back into your old game? Let me know if that works.

Thank you, yes this worked. Sorry to bother you, I panicked

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear that you were able to log back into your original account! Feel free to let me know if you’re having any other issues again.

I opened up the game to the same issue this morning and I followed the recommendation here and I still don’t have access to my original account. I’ve been playing since the game launched, so this is super frustrating!

1 Like

I’m sorry that those steps didn’t help, @Kate_Applebee. Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to try and help you with this. If you have your support key, it’d be helpful to our team if you included it in the email as well. Thanks!

Yep, sent the email yesterday.

1 Like

Same issue but as this a/c is only a few days old and 2nd a/c I didn’t screenshot the support key…my main a/c is still ok, but annoyed as right now I am paying for 2 lots of VIP one I can no longer access! Now have one disappointed grandson as he can no longer play and battle with Nanny!