My Remaining Market...Your Thoughts

On how to approach the backlog.

I get that I should hatch them by the way Fury…

3 Likes

@Dan_Ball I know a quick and easy way to get rid of all of those creatures give all of them to me

Instantly hatching most of those Super Rares would help but I do see that you don’t have a lot of DBs to begin with. All those Microposaurus, Suchomimus, Unaysaurus, and Pteranodon are less than 2 day hatches, working on those could help as well, but those Aquatic legendaries take upwards of 4 days to hatch, those are the ones that are going to hold you back for a while, besides the Tournament creatures.

1 Like

Exactly do what he said but I mean you could me some of them xD

1 Like

See I’m burning super rare up in the first slot and using the other 3 for weeklong hatches/longer hatches. Should I just work my way up from the lower level or keep burning both sides of the candle?

1 Like

I would keep doing what you are doing, although you won’t see that much progress if you can’t instantly hatch those super rares. I do the same thing, super rare and below in first slot, tournament in slots 2 and 3, and legendaries in slot 4. I hatch the legendaries if they are around halfway done or if there are other legendaries to hatch with longer hatch times. Now all I have is around 18 tournament creatures to hatch but since you get one from the Gold Prize Wheel from the prize drop, it goes down very slowly.

2 Likes

I will also say, if you can do an entire week where all you do is hatch normal legendary creatures in slots 2-4, that could also help in the long run, or maybe only super rares if you really want them gone. The amount you can burn through in one week is amazing, also DBs but that’s a given

2 Likes

Easy fix: Donate all your therizinos to me (and maybe megatherium)
but seriously plz

3 Likes

And all your dimetrodons to me :joy:

1 Like

Ha. I’ve traded off about 10 of them in the last 3 weeks too.

1 Like

@Dan_Ball curses

What I ended up doing was solely focusing on those tournament creatures. I’d have all 4 chambers going with 7 day hatchers. My goal was to get a level 40 of all the Jurassic Tournament creatures. I got it done(with the exception of Kentro and Eineo).

It takes a lot of patience though and is probably not the best strategy.

Now I’m legit just having fun hatching stuff I don’t really need to hatch.

If you want to increase your DNA then start selling some of the ones you don’t see yourself wanting/ needing.

1 Like

I’ve been trading them off as I can. 1-3 a day. I’d like to empty the thing out so I can focus 3 hatcheries on making the endgame dinos en mass

2 Likes

If any of them are locked, hatch them.

Your three CT a day sell creatures for bucks (this is not the best value IMO but will allow you to do more than one creature at a time, or you could CT for LP.

SR instant hatch except for the aquatics/cenozoic put them in the first pod over night.

The other three pods go tournament down.

If the creature is unlocked take any trade you get for it in the regular harbor. Maybe not coins but those will also accelerate this process.

Start hatching the ones you have the least of (1 copy, then 2 copies, …) this will help you eliminate types quicker and that way if you get three offers for one creature in the trade harbor it’s likely you will have multiple copies to take advantage of all of the trades offered rather than 3 offers for a creature you only have one copy of.

5 Likes

Got it. Yeah I’ve been pumping out the locked ones. Looking forward to getting to postosuchus and 2 more segs and I can get that hybrid. I’ve been doing all LP trades in preparation for Christmas giveaways at this time.

2 Likes

The single copy strategy is one I hadn’t considered to help bring down the overall number of different dinos. I appreciate this one a lot.

2 Likes

Hey do you play jwa? I have someone named Bathory8u8 in my alliance is it you?

1 Like

No, I don’t play JWA. I did try it but only for a couple of minutes.

2 Likes

Oh man, I thought I had problems with my backlog and it’s not nearly this large! I’m trying to do one tournament creature in at a time so I don’t write off being able to speed anything up in the week, maybe 2 when there’s no tournament on in the week otherwise they’re the worst ones to let build up. Then I just focus on the lowest hatch times in my first and second slots speeding up anything under a day hatch time.

1 Like

I have started to use 1st slot for legendary and then the other 3 slots for tourneys.

Anything I win super rare or less in events or PvP gets speed hatched in first slot and then I continue putting back legendaries in the first slot.

1 Like