Ludia Forums

My sad boosts story

Here was my 2.0 team

Since then I wasnt happy. So I removed all my boosts from my rinex (it seemed to always lose to other rinex) and applied them to Indo gen 2. Then I realized tuora was the real problem and removed all those boosts and applied to rinex.

I lost soooooo many boosts in the process that I’m discouraged from trying to earn more. Anyone else with some boost remorse?

5 Likes

I boosted my tryko for a master strike. I would like to take them off so i can play unboosted again, but it’s too expensive to do so. It’s too difficult to decide what to boost anymore.

5 Likes

That’s why I just wrote in other topic that its really a big tension for players; so I used all my boosts and got done with them.

2 Likes

Very sad story, I believe we all will have similar ones sooner when Ludia do adjustments to our beloved dinos OR release new dinos with moves like cautious strike with 4x things packaged in one move :frowning:

3 Likes

My team is still growing. I haven’t unlocked everything yet. So its difficult to decide if i boost now, or wait 6+ months until i get everything unlocked to see what needs it.

2 Likes

I understand. I really believe in enjoying the game now rather than just waiting and not enjoying it. Who knows in 6+ months what will happen. Might be boosts resets again, boosts 400.0 etc.

3 Likes

You can though wait till next patch maximum to decide where to spend all your boosts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have some plans, but i need to unlock them first. Smilon and maxima are definite candidates. And i am enjoying the arena at the moment. Aviary bases matches off of team power a bit, so they are a bit more “fair”. Since 2.0 dropped, i’ve climbed about 200+ trophies. Hoping to break into Library by the end of the season. (don’t plan on staying, just a personal goal)

2 Likes

Awesome, after 5500 trophies and when you progress to 5800+ it all based on boosts mainly. I am just barely surviving at 5800+ trophies.

I’m still hanging in Library around 5200 unboosted. Sometimes I get a visit in Aviary, then climb back. Will wait 1.11 before boosting anything. There is new boost reset coming as Ludia sells much less boosts than they expected. Just not sure if reset will come with 1.11 or early next year.

2 Likes

I’ve only made one mistake, and that was boosting Meg’s speed to T1.
The only reversal for me so far.
But I do regret forsaking speed for ATK/HP, overall, in the previous iteration of boosts. I’m SO SLOW now :disappointed:

1 Like

Just don’t boost and your problem is resolved.

I wish everyone would do the same too. But I do enjoy those battles where someone has all unboosted creatures, then pulls out a heavily boosted Thor that I manage to beat.

2 Likes

I lost a bunch too on Stegod and Dilor when I put Maxima and Indor 2 in. Still not sure if the change helped or not. I keep looking at Dilor thinking I’m sorry my bud.

2 Likes

I’ve found maxima works just fine for me - at creation level, without boosts…

3 Likes

That thing is a beast. Mine is 26 unboosted. I’ve taken a whole team out with only it one time.

1 Like

I played the same team for so long and that may be part of the problem. 29 Dilor/30 Steg to 25 Indor 2/Maxima. It’s a change and it takes getting used to.

1 Like