My screen froze and I purchased an incubator by mistake

So I had been saving up my in game cash for some time now, and when I was playing Jurassic Park Alive today my screen froze. When I went to try and back out of the screen, it said that I had purchased an incubator. I was saving up for something else and I was wondering if there was any way that I can get a refund on my lost in game cash; due to the fact that this was not my fault and the game did this on it’s own.

My screen froze and I accidentally bought an incubator

Hey Justin_Bowen, I’m sorry about what happened. Sadly, there’s not much we can really do in this case because our team isn’t able to reimburse for purchases made with in-game items or currency. If you’re having an issue with your game freezing, try closing any background apps you’re not using. If you have your game connected to a Facebook, Google Play store, or Game Center account, try clearing the cache and see if that helps.

If you’re still having issues, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia with your support key.

So I went to collect my incubator when my screen on my phone froze. As I went to go click off of the menu the screen had unfroze, and it said that I purchased an incubator that I did not plan on purchasing with my cash (that I’d been saving up for some time now.) Is there some way that I can get a refund on my cash?