Ludia Forums

My Suggestion of new Creatures and Hybrids (Part 1)

I want to share with you some ideas of possible creatures that may be in the game, some inspired by jurassic world the game :slight_smile:

(There are creatures that have 2 names and that’s because I couldn’t decide which name suits them best.)

Commons

Comun 3

Comun 9

Comun 10

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

Rare

Raro 5

Raro 6

Rare (Hybrids)

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

Epic

Epico 11

Epico 13

Epico 15

Epico 16

Epic (Hybrids)

Epico 1 (Hibrido)

Epico 4 (Hibrido)

Legendary

Legendario 1

Legendario 3

Legendario 4

Legendario 5

Legendario 7

Unique

Unico 1

Unico 6

Unico 8

Unico 9

Thanks for your attention :star_struck:

5 Likes

Like the concepts, but Tragodistis is already a Super-Hybrid, so Sarcodeus will have to be made with something else.

1 Like

That’s right, but you can always innovate :star_struck:, after all we already have a unique hybrid that doesn’t come from other hybrids.

Yep. But didn’t ludia even said there won’t be hybrids for super hybrids

3 Likes

I agree :frowning:

1 Like

I like the idea