Ludia Forums

My Theory on what Scorpius Rex is a Hybrid of

My Theory on what Scorpius Rex is a Hybrid of

So I believe that the Scorpius Rex was actually another hybrid of the Indominus Rex, just like the Indoraptor. But the Indoraptor was able to take target commands like with the red laser which points to the target it wants the Indoraptor to attack, meanwhile, The Scorpius Rex refused to to take commands and started attacking random targets because it was to aggressive. And Scorpius Rex had some features that the Indoraptor didn’t, like the armor on it’s back, my belief is that armor is from a prehistoric scorpion, like Pulmonoscorpius or Brontoscorpio. After all, it is called the Scorpius Rex.

Oh and spoil alert, it has a set of spines on it’s tail which is actually it’s Stinger, with venom in it.

So tell me your thoughts on this, and tell me if you believe me or not

5 Likes

Haven’t watched the new season yet, but my main theory on what it is still stands, that its an early unfinished prototype or version of indoraptor that Wu is still trying to perfect. As what its made of… idk indom + something? i have no clue at the moment but I think I’ll come back once I’ve finished watching the series

4 Likes

I believe that the e750 is half indominus half indoraptor

not entirely sure how this works since indoraptor wasn’t exactly existent yet, I think, since this still may be taking place during 2015 or 16, and I’m guessing indo was created in 17 or 18
And if my theory is correct that this is simply the prototype version of indo, not sure how ludia would implement it in game it possible if no major components are revealed, like with indo.

2 Likes

Well in episode 9 there is a part of jurassic world fallen Kingdom

well I’m barely on ep 2 so I guess I’ll come back once I see that

1 Like

Ok i will not tell you yet

Spoiler

Scorpius Rex was created before the Indominus Rex. Therefore it is not part Indoraptor. The Indominus Rex and indoraptor are pet Scorpius Rex.

8 Likes

Indominus Rex + Skorpiovenator

1 Like

I don’t know how to blur

3 Likes

highlight the thing you want to blur, click the little gear icon, and then select “Blur Spoiler”

1 Like

What episode are you on?

Thanks. I didn’t know either.

1 Like

barely starting ep 6, just gonna try and avoid the topic now just in case

1 Like

Ok then i hope you enjoy the episodes

1 Like
Spoiler

Scorpious Rex is named after the Scorpionfish that was gave it its venomous spikes, not Skorpiovenator.

3 Likes

If it is part literal scorpion, it’s probably just a minor component and not a full hybrid ingredient, like how the dinos all have a bit of frog DNA in them and stuff.

1 Like

I imagine it can still possibly be part skorpiovenator due to its face design, but probably not and is still named scorpius due to the scorpionfish dna and its slight resemblance to a scorpion

pretty much works that way for everything in the franchise lol, especially with indominus since it has multiple dinosaurs and animals in it

4 Likes

i think e750 made e750

5 Likes

good theory, very good theory…

2 Likes