My trip to Jurassic Park!

Hey DPG members, so I was lucky enough to spend my last weekend at…Jurassic Park! :t_rex:

Yes, after years behind the desk :desktop_computer: , I finally got the chance to step foot on Isla Nublar. :hiking_boot: Oh, and I even met Blue! Although she didn’t seem very happy locked up like that.

Between the lab tours, getting chased by a T-Rex, and being followed around by a very persistent Spinosaurus…the day was amazing. They definitely “Spared No Expense” :wink: .

Here is a collage of the pictures I took: :camera_flash:

PS. “Remind me to thank John for the lovely weekend

40 Likes

may i ask?

where is this place, cuz I love it

Looks like Universal Studios in FL

@Ned was VelociCoaster open? They had just broken ground on it when we went, three years ago.

8 Likes

Hey @ProWithNonMetaDinos, it was at Universal Studios, Florida. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Somedinoguy, it was open! It’s one of the best rollercoasters I’ve been on.

6 Likes

I was just there for Spring break! Did you go on the Velocicoaster? If so, what did you think? I even got myself a JP shirt!

It’s was an experience I will never forget. Hope you had fun!

2 Likes

Nice!! I went for the JP water (cough cough AQUATICS :smiley: ) ride, my wife for the HP stuff. At that point, her rides were better…

1 Like

Did someone mention…merchandise? :sunglasses:

15 Likes

This is super cool. Thanks for sharing Ned

4 Likes

She snarled at my sister when we saw her. I laughed so hard.

5 Likes

I remember going to Universal California, and they still had a lot of stuff, but I guess not as much as Florida, and I went on that aquatic ride where like your getting chased by the dinosaurs in the JP part. I think I got a Triceratops stuffed animal lol. That was about 6 years or so ago, but I loved it! It looks like you also had lots of fun, @Ned!

1 Like

hopefully i can go there sometime later (i’m in Indonesia soooo, But don’t worry we have a “dinosaur” theme park as well, called Jatim Park 3)

I decided to go the cheaper way by travelling through Roblox instead:

FAKE VELOCICOASTER:

Blue

Some Merch

Trex chasin meee

Aquatic Ride:

No spino though, alas

Well, if i can’t enjoy the real one, might as well do it here…

6 Likes

Lol I think I’ve visited that game and tbh not as fun as the real thing XD

5 Likes

Why am I so surprised ? You survived Isla Nublar ! Was it scary ? :joy:

1 Like

I am so jealous! :t_rex:

1 Like