Ludia Forums

My Tryostronix!🤩

Screenshot_20190731-211617

Sorry Suchotator,But Now Tryostronix Is My Newest FAVORITE Hybrid!!!:star_struck:

12 Likes

becareful with your speed boosts. 135 keep in mind that what is that actually supposed to outspeed?

1 Like

Is it any good in arena? I am asking because I recently created one as well and need to know if it is a good addition

2 Likes

LOVED my Tyro!! But alas, is not an end game dino. I wouldn’t go higher than 135 with him, as was said.

2 Likes

I usually use it against tryko or dio. Good as a revenge dino, allows you to setup a rampage move if you can take out a injured dino. But nowadays with boost, nothing is guaranteed anymore.

2 Likes

My Tryo, Tyrone, approves :+1:t2:

15 Likes

If that beast doesn’t count as an “end game” dino, I’m not sure what would… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve won a lot of matches with my Tryo, Leviathan. It can be situational though so its not for everyone but I hope you have fun using yours and stay in the Tryo club :blush:

9 Likes

Basically these right here:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oh my :eyes:

2 Likes

Haha just coming back to show off my updated tryo. Didn’t want to make a new thread. Its my first level 30

5 Likes

I faced that recently and not going to lie. It scared the crap out out of me when I saw it! :joy: You would have had the match if my Erlidom hadn’t dodged twice against your Thor. That Tryos is def scary though. Especially at that speed.

2 Likes

I’m debating on whether or not I should save up to get him to 158. I was saving all of my boosts for when I get tenonto up to team level but an even faster tryo would come in handy.

P.S. Good game :heart:

2 Likes

A 158 Tryos would be a beast! I feel like immune dinos benefit most from speed boosts since they can’t be slowed down at all. I’m trying to save my speed up for my Rinex. But right now a 158 Tryos would outsped my whole team. And I’m sure it would be able to 3-0 me if we met again.

2 Likes

That was exactly my thoughts. Thats why I have favored Tryo, can’t be slowed down, stunned or distracted. :heart_eyes:

Before the first boost reset I was 3-0ing teams left and right when I would get my 195 Tryo. It was crazy.

3 Likes

195 tyro, what!!!

2 Likes

That was before the first boost reset when the speed went up drastically with each tier

1 Like