Ludia Forums

My Turn in Battle Was Skipped AGAIN

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: In a PvP battle, my dino hit its opponent, the opponent hit back, both dinos survived. The timer to choose my next move counted down to zero and then remained at zero with nothing happening for 30-40 seconds; the menu of attacks for the next turn did NOT appear at any point. Suddenly my opponent (a slower dino) attacked with a non-priority move that killed my dino… whereas if I’d had a chance to choose & execute a move, mine would have survived. This is far from the first time this kind of crap has happened. To repeat: My dino was faster, my dino was NOT stunned, I was never given a chance to choose my next move, and my opponent had two moves in a row without my (faster, healthy) dino even executing its default lowest-level attack.

Area is was found in: Sorna Marshes

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- battle normally
Step 2 - helplessly watch your opponent kill your dino because you were never able to choose your move and your dino’s turn was skipped over.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Increasingly often; so far this week approximately 15% of the time (I have not bothered reporting all the instances).

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S running iOS 12.4

Anything else?

I have this from time to time. What I do is restarting the game as soon as possible to bring you back to the battle. Even after doing this, I may not be able to see the move buttons, but they are there. If you rememeber their positions, press the move you want to use, then everything becomes normal again.

1 Like