Ludia Forums

My user name is dragonasaur#5030

Anyone wanna be friends in jwa???

This is probably breaking the rules if so just tell me

I don’t know if this post breaks the rule, so my nick in game is Andrea #1119

Noice (I like to say that) tragodisits

uhm, sorry I didn’t understand :joy: why tragodistis?

I like that dino I think he is good I face him alot

Screenshot_20180915-113959_JW%20Alive
Here’s mine, u can add me if u like :blush:

Hey there , here’s my code

Cellestial#2205, you mentioned a rule about sharing codes ? I don’t think that’s a thing but not sure

Mine is Velocity#4100. You can add me if you want to, I don’t mind. :slight_smile:

Hey all! My name is FluffyRaptor#2900. I like to listen to 80’s pop music and I’m a fan Of Pirates of the Caribbean. All that information is completely and utterly irrelevant but I still said it anyway. Add me if you so wish.

Holy goddamn Christ your team was scary :joy:. I should have known I wouldn’t have stood a chance.

You did great, I have all legendaries in, so 2 wins is good against them. U will get them too, just takes time

Thnx :slight_smile:️ How long did it take for you to aquire all those Legendaries?

Well I’ve been playing everyday since June and I have spent some money, not a ton but some. I usually buy the one time offers when I level up. They helped alot.

So I guess We’re adding friends? Mines is Krampus #5621 if you want to add me… :slight_smile:

Awesome username so scary :scream:

Mine is TIMO #7193. :wink:

Screenshot_2018-09-21-03-54-09-1

Im not always in the mood to friend battle but… Feel free to add me. Danelle, my other situation resolved itself so I will re-add you… If thats ok obviously