Ludia Forums

My version of Procerathomimus

Just nerf it down to Monomimus levels. Knock the health a few tier to about 1000 health, knock the attack several tiers to about 600 attack, and give it a speed of 105. There I think that would be the perfect Procerathomimus. Also remove its evasive stance and totally substitute both of its distraction moves to something else. I just want Mexichicken nerfed into the primordial stages of existence.

2 Likes

It struggles against anything with shields, anything immune, and anything that counters or rends.

If it uses nullify on shields distraction is not on, so it’ll get hit hard next go. If it uses evasive it’ll sacrifice a go and may get nullified itself.

Really it isn’t that good as the game moves forward, so making totally useless seems overly harsh.

I don’t use it but when the odd massively boosted one turns up in lower library against me, Dioraja, Erlidom, Indoraptor or Magna usually make light work of it.

On my secondary account which is unboosted I find Trago and Indo gen 2 are pretty useful counters to it.

4 Likes

nah, nerf ig2 instead

1 Like

Nope Ig2 can be countered with nullify and immune.

Most of those "nullifiers"that are supposed to counter Ig2 die to it.

1 Like

Not if you boost speed to exceed that of the Indo Gen 2. I have a Thor that out speeds Indo Gen 2 and is able to counter it easily

I guess it depends on the person’s idea of a counter.
i’d prefer a dino that on equal grounds (no boost) can take it out 100% of the time. currently, we aren’t quite there.

1 Like

That’s not a reliable counter. It can still speedup against your thor. The only true counters to IG2 are ardonto and gemini, and nerfing yoshi actually makes it have less counters. (yes yoshi can beat IG2)

Maybe we can switch up the moveset?

Perhaps bump the HP down by 300-600, bump the attack down by 300-500, and switch the moveset to something different.

Maybe like this?

Health: 3200.
Damage: 1350.
Speed: 131.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Evasive Strike
Distracting Impact
Instant Distraction
Nullifying Rampage

It’s still got all the things this version has now, but weaker, like everyone wants. Maybe spice things up with one of those new mechanics? Maybe give it ‘On Escape Evasive Strike’?

If it could be implemented, then the profile could be:

Health: 3200.
Damage: 1250.
Speed: 131.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Evasive Strike
Distracting Impact
Instant Distraction
Nullifying Impact

Passive: Immunity; On Escape Evasive Strike

I don’t know, it sounds fun to play with. What do you guys think?