Mylodon Tournament - 2/11/2022 - 2/15/2022

Don’t think we need to say much.

Finally sloth has arrived.

15 Likes

man so annoying, my tablet has problem and I need to send it back to apple for fisxing and I wont be able to get him

3 Likes

It took 3 months but its finally here. I’m going to unlock it for sure. This is first ever snow sloth in this game so I won’t miss the opportunity to max it!

5 Likes

Yall dont waste any posting news like the rising of Mylo do ya? I think werr watching for it…like literally :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well she took her time

So this is more proof sloths are slow :joy:

11 Likes

Imagine if we find out it’s not mylo but shows megatherium :joy:

1 Like

Agreed, they are so trash at speed.

Well it’s a sloth, what do you expect? Have you heard of one being fast like Sonic the Hedgehog? :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder if they added her in the game by mistake or on purpose. Maybe her tourney should’ve been when Update 55 came out (the first weekend after it dropped), but for some reason it was delayed? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mylodon Confirmed!

FLE4lfGXEAAuAvn

2 Likes

The Tournaments would be a lot easier if we could see what the opposing team was before we made our selection!!

Of course, we’d lost the illusion of PvP then.

(tongue placed firmly in cheek!)

I hope no unlock is

Lvl 12 - 65 = No Unlock
Lvl 66 - Above = Unlock

I want this because I want to win a tournament.

Thats only for bracketed. I believe this one isn’t bracketed.

2 Likes

I never won a tournament >:(

plz tell me it’s a NORMAL tournament, I really need to start working on my ceno and aqua lineup cuz I’m missing out to good tournaments.

Normal I think. Check the schedule.

1 Like

Dejà vu

It sits below megatherium but above smilodon in ferocity. Cost will be somewhere between the 2.

Good luck everyone, first run so this might be a high finishing one.

11 Likes

Look for it to finish in the 1600 neighborhood

Of course, it is a sloth, so the tournament could run slow…

15 Likes

Good one! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well I’ll try :sweat_smile:, if I get lazy I won’t participate in it. . . but it’s sloth and I like those.

1 Like