Ludia Forums

Mystery pack bug

Anyone else having this issue. Yesterday I opened a mystery pack and my game froze and crashed for no reason now everytime I load up my game the pack pops up on my screen and I can touch anything else cause it automatically opens the pack and as soon as I ope the last card my game crash I’ve tried everything it just keeps happening over and over. What do I do?

1 Like

Try clearing your cache, or data. There’s a slight risk that you might lose the Mystery pack, but as it’s just a Mystery pack, I wouldn’t stress too much about it.

1 Like

Hello Cmoney1!

If you’re still having this issue, please email our team at support+forums@ludia.com. They’ll be happy to investigate. Thanks!

1 Like

I did like 20 hrs ago and I still haven’t got a response

1 Like

I got a iPhone don’t think I can do that

1 Like

Oh yeah, with an iPhone you’ll have to reinstall the app to clear the cache. Your saved game will be fine, but any Guest account might be gone. Have you tried restarting your phone?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve tried restarting it didnt work

1 Like

Still no response

1 Like

It can sometimes take a few business days for our team to see your message (depending on ticket volume). Rest assured they will reply as soon as possible, Cmoney1!

1 Like

Ok thanks I appreciate it is just frustrating cause I’ve spent a decent amount of money on it and I play a lot and I’m missing my daily rewards

1 Like