Mythological Creature Hybrid

I created a phoenix in JWA mixing Tyrannolophosaurus and Haast eagle

4 Likes

Would you show us your creation…

I didn’t do the drawing but I have done the stats

3 Likes

The name is Tyrannofenix

2 Likes

That looks nice. But I prefer Pyroraptor and Haast Eagle to create Phoenix, because … you know … Pyro means fire.

Here you go…

11. PHOENIX

A phoenix is a mythological bird from Greek and Roman legends that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with fire and the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Some legends say it dies in a show of flames and combustion, others that it simply dies and decomposes before being born again.

JWA Version:

• PYRORAPTOR + HAAST EAGLE

10 Likes

12. QUETZALCOATL

Quetzalcoatl was the Aztec version of the Feathered Serpent god that permeated Mesoamerican mythologies. The god known as the Plumed Serpent is a mix of bird and snake and his name is a combination of the Nahuatl words for the quetzal - the emerald plumed bird - and coatl or serpent.

JWA Version:

• QUETZALCOATLUS (same name) + SPINOCONSTRICTOR + HAAST EAGLE

10 Likes

Wendigo: Head of either a Megaloceros, or Eucladoceros, and maybe a body of a Mammoth

1 Like

Fun fact, the original wendigo depiction didn’t have a deer head and body, instead it looked more like a pale, slender, tall human with little or no hair. Similar to the ones in the video game called “until dawn”

3 Likes

Oh wow

()(

13. CERBERUS

In Greek mythology, Cerberus, often referred to as the “hound of Hades”, is a dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving. He was usually described as having three heads, a serpent for a tail, and snakes protruding from multiple parts of his body.

JWA Version:

• AMPHICYON + INOSTHERIUM + MEGISTOTHERIUM

13 Likes

I am new to the forum but really took to this area in topic, cause it gives a chance of expansion and creativeness with all the many players and creators out here in the world, I really don’t know what to do around this forum yet , though I would like to give a suggestion and see where it may emerge from here , hopefully:))

I Would like to see some sort of Pegasus Combo Creation, If That’s possible. Food for Thought Sorta Speak.

1 Like

Sounds good to me. There are two things I want to see in JWA, this mythical hybrid dino and aquatic dino of course… seems like there’s still a long way to go for this things.

3 Likes

Your drawings are amazing! Keep making more!

Thank you. I’ll try my best, even though my skill is limited :grin:

1 Like

14. PIASA

The Piasa or Piasa Bird is a Native American dragon depicted in one of two murals painted by Native Americans on bluffs (cliffsides) above the Mississippi River. Its name is Indian, and signifies, in the Illini, “The Bird That Devours Men”. The Piasa creature may have been painted as a graphic symbol to warn strangers traveling down the Mississippi River that they were entering Cahokian territory.

JWA Version:

• EREMOCEROS + POUKAIDEI + GORGOSUCHUS

11 Likes

Fun fact: Before it ate humans, it ate bisons

4 Likes

My fav was the alloraptor mixed with alankylosaurus it looks like an armored dragon!

1 Like

do you mean the noodle barbershop quintet?