Mythological Creature Hybrid

I created a phoenix in JWA mixing Tyrannolophosaurus and Haast eagle

2 Likes

Would you show us your creation…

I didn’t do the drawing but I have done the stats

1 Like

The name is Tyrannofenix

1 Like

That looks nice. But I prefer Pyroraptor and Haast Eagle to create Phoenix, because … you know … Pyro means fire.

Here you go…

11. PHOENIX

A phoenix is a mythological bird from Greek and Roman legends that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with fire and the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Some legends say it dies in a show of flames and combustion, others that it simply dies and decomposes before being born again.

JWA Version:

• PYRORAPTOR + HAAST EAGLE

4 Likes

12. QUETZALCOATL

Quetzalcoatl was the Aztec version of the Feathered Serpent god that permeated Mesoamerican mythologies. The god known as the Plumed Serpent is a mix of bird and snake and his name is a combination of the Nahuatl words for the quetzal - the emerald plumed bird - and coatl or serpent.

JWA Version:

• QUETZALCOATLUS (same name) + SPINOCONSTRICTOR + HAAST EAGLE

4 Likes

Wendigo: Head of either a Megaloceros, or Eucladoceros, and maybe a body of a Mammoth

1 Like

Fun fact, the original wendigo depiction didn’t have a deer head and body, instead it looked more like a pale, slender, tall human with little or no hair. Similar to the ones in the video game called “until dawn”

3 Likes

Oh wow

()(