Mythological Creature Hybrid

Thanks to Snake_Dude for the better version:

01 CHINESE DRAGON

02 UNICORN

03 GRIFFIN

04 HYDRA

11 Likes

15. SERPOPARD

The serpopard is a mythical animal known from ancient Egyptian and Mesopotamian art. The word “serpopard” is a modern coinage. It is a portmanteau of “serpent” and “leopard”, derived from the interpretation that the creature represents an animal with the body of a leopard and the long neck and head of a serpent. However, they have also been interpreted as “serpent-necked lions”. There is no known name for the creature in any ancient texts.

JWA Version:

• SMILODON + TITANOBOA

9 Likes

OMG I was just wondering if you could think about making that. But I wasn’t sure about requests. Now you made this and I’m so happy :grin:

1 Like

I am glad to hear that :smiley:
Of course you can make requests, but don’t expect a good drawing :grin:

16. HIPPOGRIFF

The Hippogriff or Hippogryph is a legendary creature related to the Griffin. The first recorded mention of this creature was by the Latin poet Virgil. Its name comes from the Ancient Greek: “Hippo” meaning horse, and “Griff” meaning Griffin. Like the Griffin, the front half of a Hippogriff’s body is that of an eagle. However, the rear half is a horse rather than a lion. Since they are part horse, they are more likely than Griffins to allow humans to ride them.

JWA Version:

• HAAST EAGLE + EUCLADOCEROS

8 Likes