Name our Dino’s

I wish we could name our Dinos that we have. I think it make the game a lot more fun.

4 Likes

I always wanted this but I think they would have a problem with some people making inappropriate and offensive names. I have a person in my alliance who named themselves Rexoffender which to me is borderline. I had one person requesting to get in my alliance with a really inappropriate name so I just rejected them.

I would love to name our dinos but maybe where we submit names and they approve or disapprove or have a huge list of names we can draw from. I would name my Morem Rex, Bubbles. I would name my Tarbognathus flock, Snap-Crackle-n-Pop.

3 Likes

Honestly, ludia needs to just remove the training wheels and allow us adults to use any language we want.

2 Likes

That would be funny for Ludia to add that and then just have someone put different names on all of the raptors from the jw pack

2 Likes

To get past that, it could be something like only you can see their nicknames. I don’t know if this would work too well, but it could be fun.

1 Like