Name sanctuaries

To help avoid confusion in the Alliance, we should be able to give names to sanctuaries.

I’m not sure if this ability should be somewhat limited, but please, if you ever do implement this, don’t limit it to alliance leaders because ours isn’t that active and for sure there are many alliances where the leader has all but left the game for good.

Perhaps it should be a feature where if you are local and you drop off a Dino, then you could give a name to the sanctuary. Or, maybe so that any local strangers wouldn’t mess up an alliance’s sanctuary, it could be given an alliance specific name that’s only visible to alliance members.

In any case, adding sanctuary names would tremendously help coordinate alliance members! Please consider adding this.

3 Likes

I was actually going to suggest this earlier myself, I would like to be able to name ours something like “Official Alliance Sanctuary” or something like that, so all members can focus on one!

1 Like

Yep i agree. With the name of the sharer now changing it makes it harder to keep track of which sanctuary an alliance should focus on, so using names would be very helpful.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if this comes soon. I think Ludia is using the first few weeks to gather info on the sanctuaries and see how they could nerf/improve them, althought I doubt a nerf will come

1 Like

Im hoping they at least increase the DNA you get, its pretty low. You only get 5 DNA when your epic returns? lol

3 Likes

The name should never change in my view because it’s causing a confusion. The rewards are really not worth the time anyway. How is that daily mission rewards or alliance rewards are so much better but those from sanctuaries not?

1 Like

Agreed. We’re using it a lot right now, because it’s new and we want to get to know it, but if DNA for FIP doesn’t increase drastically (at least exponential at higher sanc lvls) it’s not worth the effort at all.

Btw: Sanctuaries proved again, how useless ingame chat tool is. Proper communication/ planning just not possible there. Using other tools (as we do) leaves quite a few alliance members out and thus also makes efforts less useful.

2 Likes

Yeah ive only been able to get about 10 of my alliance members to join our discord. No matter how many times I ask most just straight up won’t join.
I mean they don’t even need to chat, just give me a proper way to send long, advanced messages and images to them.

2 Likes

If they were to change anything with the sanctuaries, my preference would be to land you in the Sanctuary List page upon exiting a sanctuary…rather than throwing you back to the map every time. Makes looking for a particular dino a real pain.

2 Likes

I’d love to know their location. Would be cool to have been to Sanctiaries in France, Alaska, North Korea, Amazon jungle, etc.

2 Likes