Ludia Forums

Naming Dinos?

I dunno about you, but I would love to be able to give my Dinos names. Think it would be funny if you sent out a trex named fluffy, or something like that lol.
Personally, I’d name my velociraptor cuddles, cause he gives the best hugs.

3 Likes

Tarby O’Gill. He’s green, very lucky, and virtually every thing else is “little people” to him!

(I’m not the only one here that saw that movie, am I?)

1 Like

We should be able to name our Dinosaurs. In PG you can give your Pokémon a name. I think we should be able to do that to our dinosaurs!

4 Likes

This would be a nice feature that shouldn’t take them too much effort to implement. Gets my vote!

1 Like

I recommend this app everywhere I go, for someone shamefully out of the loop with the pokemon franchise, as well as a huge lover of dinosaurs, this game was a godsend, it’s so addictive and interactive, but there’s just one problem - I don’t feel as connected as I could, and I’m sure a lot of people would agree, the one feature this game is missing is the ability to name our teams and our dinosaurs - not only will it keep me and others invested in the game for longer, but it’ll also make for a more customizable and unique experience. I’d kill to name my team, and even better, I’d be waaaaaaaaay more willing to invest time in collecting dinos if I knew I could NAME them!

Thanks for reading and creating the game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I so want to name my dinos! I already came up with ridiculous names for all of the ones ove used in my team. Lol

1 Like

I think it would be cool to name your Dino while still having the species name on the bottom. Like

Rexy 

11 Tyrannosaurus Rex
Evovle

1 Like

I’ve always named dinos that were on my team. Many have come and gone, and I still have the pics from all of them. Would LOVE to be able to make it official.

1 Like

Blue: JetBlue
Delta: Delta airlines

Just a thought I had for naming those, although we probably will be unable to

2 Likes

I want this feature.

I’ve come up with about 8 names so far. Isn’t it funny how we’re bonding with them?:joy:

I have a sick sense of humor. My velociraptor is named Alexis, after Lex Murphy because she is a “clever girl”. :joy:

2 Likes

Weird? Yes.

Alone? Definitely not!

Besides, weird people are the most fun to hang out with =D

1 Like

T’would be good if you could actually rename/nickname your own creatures (even if it’s not visible to opponents)

But no, to answer your question, I don’t. :wink: But good for you tho.

1 Like

I want to be able to name my dinos, too!

(If they do implement a feature like this, I wonder how many Carnotaurus’ will suddenly become ‘TOAST’…)

2 Likes

I want the same… I’m a huge Kaiju fan and would love to name my turtle the different stages of Gamera :heart:

Old topic.