Ludia Forums

Nayeli event

Where is nayeli event?

Hey @Jackviaggiante, the event should be live now. Kindly restart the app if it’s not active on your device. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s working just fine. See??? Just fine…

Btw, that’s not a bot.

I just changed my review on App Store to reflect the greed happening here. 4 stars—> 2 stars and a lengthy explanation.

These events are blantantly rigged. There is no point doing them unless you are strong enough to handle level 20 bots consistently

1 Like

The event difficulty is only suitable to beginners and those in the top 100-150 players … but the rewards are only suitable to those outside the top 100 … and the time:reward ratio only works for Ludia. I suggest spending your coins elsewhere unless you really enjoy PvP.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m done with this event. No point dropping gems when I am constantly paired up with guys way stronger. It’s already a challenge enough when you are paired up with real people in your weight class.

In this way, Ludia is failing us, their customers.

And since there’s still not much more content, probably with the game altogether.

Another way Ludia is failing us.

2 Likes

its not suitable to beginners either. I am ranked almost 5k right now so its trivial for me however my 7y old son wanted to play the game so I made an account for him and have been helping him along. Right now he has mostly lvl 6-7 chracters and the gear youde expect to go along with that. I tried doing the event to help get him more resources and such and its hilarious. Theres zero point in even trying. I am top 10 pvp in the game and can’t win a game to save my life in lower levels due to the matchmaking. I routinely get put against people who are lvl 8-10 with tons of epic. At lvl 6-7 you cant even equip most epic items yet. The gear desparity is unreal. His characters have 1200hp or so and he has to fight people with 2k hp or more. No amount of skill can overcome that. His characters hit for maybe 500 and hes getting one shot with normal attacks from the other teams. I am thoroughly convinced no one who works for this company plays this game to see how bad things actually are. The way they have it setup probably looks good on paper but is horrible in application but they would never know as they dont test nor play the game to see first hand.

3 Likes

Everything looks good on paper when it brings in the money. Just think of the number of rigged carnival games there are like the cans you try to knock over with balls but they are stuck together or the balls are too lightweight. This is exactly the same trick except it’s on an app store and people are paying for gems to have more goes because they have been mislead into thinking it’s possible to ‘knock over the cans’.

3 Likes

do people buy gems though. everyone i have seen that makes purchases here are usually doing vip or new characters. Also whats the point in buying the gems, after a few tries and fails you eventually realize that its rigged and stop playing the game. the problem is you have to have some semblance of actually being able to win to get people to keep playing. Here theres no illusion of winning, as soon as the game starts you know its a loss before anyone even makes a move

2 Likes