Ludia Forums

Need advice for dominator finish

So i am sitting in bottom dominator

@Sionsith I can do approximately 3-4 more battles today. Then start my run tomorrow. What do you think the trophy count should be to enter bottom dominator tomorrow? Is it possible for me to get into dominator tomorrow? Thanks in advance…

2 Likes

In the Tournament thread, he did predict around 1475-ish, so 1500+ is safe.

1 Like

Damn that means all my work is wasted…

Hey also can you send a pic of your top lineup top 15 that is

If you REALLY want that gen 2, then don’t be afraid to spend some DBs to pull out some victories. Since it ends at 5:30 pm, I presume you’ll be near the game at least from 4:30 pm itself which is when the tournament generally freezes. I remember spending 9K+ DBs to slip-in to Dominator (Brachiosaurus tournament), but I don’t think you’ll need that many.

1 Like

This was the first time i was doing so good in tournament. Damn i became overconfident…

1 Like

Bro easily achievable if you dont mind spending a couple thousand bucks towards the end to bump your score up if needed :facepunch:

2 Likes

@Aether_12 Thnx bro

I wish I would’ve come back to the game before that Brachiosaurus tournament. I would’ve gladly spend 10k+ DB for it, right now it’s probably the tournament creature I want the most other than the end game hybrids of course.

2 Likes