Ludia Forums

Need help fixing my lineup

Hey guys I just wanted some tips on how to fix up my lineup. It’s getting really hard in pvp fights and I can’t do nearly any events. Also some tips on how to get more DNA would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

Here’s my lineup

image image

You also might have crossed a park level threshold that has increased some of the difficulty of your events.

And welcome to the forums.

3 Likes

Seems like your two strongest Dinos are skewing the strength of your events. After those 2, there is a dropoff. That shouldn’t affect your pvp battles since its based on the 3 cards you choose. You can try and get some stronger Dinos but your DNA is low

2 Likes

Oh ok, thank you for the video.

1 Like

That makes sense, well I think I’ll try and sell some dinos to get DNA and get stronger dinosaurs. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Do you complete all of your daily events? Some of them give DNA and the reward pack for doing all can give you 440 DNA as well. Its not a crazy amount but it does stack up if you do it consistently.

1 Like

I try to, the only reason it’s so low is because I bought 2 T Rexes and 2 Velociraptors to try and balance my team a bit more.

1 Like

Not a bad strategy. You could use the trade harbor for extra DNA or loyalty points but it seems your resources aren’t enough to do it consistently. Just keep on playing pvp and do the 2nd spins. Might get lucky a couple of times

1 Like

Alright thank you so much for the tips.

2 Likes