Need help

I’ve been playing this game for months. And I’ve decided to connect it to facebook so I wouldn’t lose anything if anything happens. Well turns out I did once I connected to Facebook.

Sorry to hear that! I’d recommend contacting Ludia’s support team. It’s possible that they might be able to get everything back for you—doesn’t hurt to ask. Good luck!

Hey Selena_Tucker, thank you for writing in; I’m sorry to hear about the trouble with your game data, it must have been confusing to have that happen to your game. This might have been caused by a connection error from when you connected to Facebook.

Let’s see if I can help you resolve this. If you’re still connected to Facebook on your new game, you can find your old data again by going to Player Level > Player Profile > Settings, then select the Facebook Logout option. You should then choose the ‘Guest’ login option on the loading screen.

You should also make sure that you are signed into your Game Center account, if you were connected to one, before signing in as a ‘Guest.’

If you still can’t find your old game data. Our support team could provide further assistance on this. You can reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com, and it’ll also be helpful if you included your Support Key from your old and new account in the email.