Ludia Forums

Need members for a new alliance

Needing active members please for TheIndoRaptorFamily

Are you a 5/4 alliance???

I’m not sure what you are meaning?

Do you get to rank 5 and 4 in alliance missions

We are brand and still trying to get members

I wish you luck but it is very difficult to tempt people to join a new alliance - experienced active players are in high demand by long established alliances as they clear out people who are inactive. How many of you are in this alliance?

3 Likes

If they don’t know what 5/4 means then they obviously are new to the game and don’t get it. But I fully support new alliances with experienced leaders . New players should be applying to other alliances until they are able to lead and know the game.

Sorry that’s my opinion ! Learn the game prior to becoming a leader. I would never have started my alliance if I didn’t think I could lead or manage a team successfully .

There’s too many alliances that are empty and just floating around that need players on their teams ! Even if your newer to the game!

Best of luck but everyone needs to think about the best strategy to becoming a stronger player.

Again not trying to be rude just giving my best opinion . Don’t take it to heart take it to mind!

Dinolord loves all! :innocent:

3 Likes

That was my point but you explained it better … watch, learn and strike out, but you need a few … one man/woman/alien/android may have aspirations but not in current environment … I know :blush:

1 Like