Need more raid boss spawns

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Very few raid bosses

Area is was found in: global

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- look around and see no raid bosses
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Too often
What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Why have you reduced the spawns of raid bosses so much? It shouldn’t be so difficult to find them. When you have a team of 50 players from all over the world and often can’t start a raid because no one has the boss in range, something is wrong.

6 Likes

I mean, I’m not sure if it’s the geolocation or just the recent shoving of a new raid boss each week but I live in the big city where things spawn a lot more frequently. I remember there used to be an average of 5 bosses on my map and around the time they started adding more and more bosses, there is now 2-3 every day (and they’re all in the distance or duplicates of the same boss). I figure this could be from the new geolocation but if you’re in the city and there are players everywhere, then where are the bosses going to spawn out of radar? Please, please Ludia, listen to the community’s ideas. ヾ( •́д•̀ ;)ノ

Oh yes please. In high suburban area and lucky to see one in the distance or if I see more than one it is a duplicate. Last week was a 10 minute drive to find the first mortem rex…only to have nobody online. It’s getting old really quick

1 Like

Like. Seriously. Have you got any idea how difficult it is to get a lobby? I don’t mind walking to a raid boss but half the time I can’t even find the one I’m looking for on the map. Am I to go on a wild goose chase and hope I’m walking in the right direction?

Also, obligatory comment about winter, COVID, and how this system forces people to stay out there at horrific times to get everyone a win. Because none of that has changed.