Need new alliance!

Hello! I got kicked out from my past alliance because I unfortunately forgot to do my takedowns. I am level 17 and have 6 unique dinosaurs. I am looking for an alliance that can get to their 8 or 9 in tourneys. Thank you!

If you’re still looking for an Alliance, Coolboys Inc are looking to fill a couple spots. We do require players to do their minimum takedowns every week, however, so if you don’t think you can do that, you may want to try looking for a more casual alliance. We achieve rank 9 in 5 week tourneys, have 3 lvl 20 Sanctuaries, all apexes cleared in-house, etc.

Feel free to drop into our discord channel to have a look, and if you’re interested, drop a screenshot of your in-game profile in our new recruits channel.

Best of luck!

Hi @buck ! I would love to join your alliance. I clicked on the discord link but it said that the invite was invalid. Could you friend me and message me the server? My discord name is VineshTheVelociraptor #5051. Thanks!

We’d love to have you join our alliance, come check out Welsh Dinos. Many of us have been playing together for over a year.

Hello,

I’m part of an active alliance called “Welcome 2 Jurassic Park”.

We are all active members and we do regular raids.

If this is something you’re looking for, feel free to request.

Thank you.