Ludia Forums

Need some Advice Please

Hi I’m a lvl 20 currently at the Arena 9. With what I would call decent dinos. Some I regret.( like indoraptor). I have no idea how exactly to play this game right. Part of me wants to find a team I like. But the other part of me reminds me that i won’t get into the higher arenas. I could really use suggestions.

PS: How can I get a lot of coins/boosts? (Other then the in game shop)

1 Like

I feel it may be best for you to lvl up or rid of the 2 level 21 creatures you’ve got, possibly with a soon to be buffed snake… but yeah, may be best to do something about those two, but I’m not entirely sure. And as for more boosts and coin, spin drops, do pvp battles, donating dna is an option, and doing the trials and strikes I suppose can help put with that

Should I play with what I like? My current team is just there to get my incs each day.

You could play however you like, I don’t think there’s a real right or wrong way to play. Using creatures you like could possibly slow your progression towards the tip top arenas like shores, but if boosted and used properly it can still work out for wins and incs I suppose. Probably best to wait for a few more opinions on this though, especially with the update coming along

1 Like

I would add some cunnigns, maybe replace some resilients with them for example tryko, not sure if he’s going to be good next patch.
That could be magna and spyk for example, all you have distraction wise is the monrhino who isn’t really the best for a distracter
But overall like snakedude said use what creatures you like.

Thank you for your suggestions. Much Appreciated

1 Like

Pretty solid team you got there actually, though you should change Mammolania for a Cunning.
Spyx, Magna, SR3 and Spinocon are the best options. You can even try with Poukan, Orion or Nemys and try to level up MRhino as soon as possible so it won’t hold you back.

Should I replace lux after the update? Or is it still good?

I think lux hasn’t really changed in the meta
Yeah now it can slow creatures down, however it does more dmg

1 Like

I thinl that Lux will be a beast now, if it goes second it has a high chance of one shotting his opponent

1 Like

As the other have said, Lux may not decelerate anymore, but will deal serious damage and may even take down the opponent quite faster