Ludia Forums

Need some lineup advice :(

I just hit level 16 and I’m at 3650 trophies. I can’t seem to progress at all and I’m losing pretty often to lower teams/players. I know some of that is RNG, but I feel like I should be moving more. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’ve made some recent changes just trying to change things up, posti out, para in (yuk).

Just a question, why did you drop Postimetrodon out for Paramoloch? Para is stuck into ‘Strike’ on the first turn whereas Postimetrodon can atleast increase it’s damage on the first turn. And Postimetrodon is immune, which helps in this ‘Bleed-N-Run’ meta.

2 Likes

Just trying to change ANYTHING UP…I also took out tryo - think I put the monolometro in … desperate times called for trying anything I guess?

Hay,

This is my line up so far.

If we look at the levels , we are pretty close.

I sit around 4100-4200 points +/-.

Looks like you leak a “strong” opener beside Uthasino.
I dont like Para and Suchotator…
I also think Megalosuchus is more then garbage at this low level.
And we shouldnt even talk about Monolometrodon (but he is your only real shieldbreaker so it is ok)

I would swap Para and Megalo for Tryo and Post/Pyrri. And try to get something with more “teeht”.

Allosino is powerhouse. (Not the best for you cuz off uthasino)
Tryko one off the strongest uniques atm. (You are far off i see)
Indoraptor would be very nice in your line up aswell (again a long way to take.)

So i suggest you to go for Tyranolopho as fast as possible. He is a strong opener and is snacking tanks and even other big biters for breakfast.
Also tentorex is a weird looking but incredibly dangers monster in the end game.

Tl/dr: get more bite force hehe

Futhermore

I see teams like yours in the 4300+ area as enemys.
I dont want to attack or flame you, but perhaps you should overthink some of your battle desicions.

Your team looks pretty strong overall (beside the teeth thing hehe).
You could do some battles and try to post the videos here. Perhaps we find some small missplays.

Hope you will start climbing and get your Epic incubater for the tournemant.

I was going to same the same thing. I’m in the 4300 range and see a lot of teams that look like his.
Maybe you need to watch some vids and try to take a little more time before making a decision in the matches.
Good luck!

1 Like

Need more high hp tanks to counter Draco gen 2. You must be loosing to his SIA to often

Try to lvl up Tryo. It’s really good, but starts working on turn two, so it need to survive at least one hit.

I got Para on lvl 20 now, but I don’t see it in my lineup.

I put Trago back, even though I prefer Gorgo, cause RNG like to bless me with glass canon team Gorgo, Utahsino, Tryo and Indoraptor or Indominus.

I know I need to lvl up Spinota, but really need coins currently for lvling up dinos to start creating uniques.

I’ll do a few battle videos today and post them. If it’s my bad game play that has me losing, I don’t mind being told so…I’m looking to get better, not to have an ego trip.
I’m working hard on Indoraptor, but being a mostly day player leaves Velociraptor few and far between. I’m going to go the Alliosino route because of the leaked info on Utahrinex being nerfed, but that will be awhile.
And yes I die more than my fair share to Draco Gen 2 (hate that sia moveset :triumph:)
My method of creation and leveling up has been to use what I can find, some ingredient just aren’t that common even though I live and play in all four zones. I appreciate the answers, I’ll definitely take para out and posti back in and see where that takes me.

I think thath Mono, Mega and Para should be out, I’d rather pick Tryo/Posto, Stego and Pyrri ;p

I replied and it got flagged, maybe they’ll approve my post with a few more details.

Para out for Draco gen 2 or Stegocera, Monolo out for Posti or Tryo. Both have higher damage than Monolo.

I’ll do a few battle videos today and post them. If it’s my bad game play that has me losing, I don’t mind being told so…I’m looking to get better, not to have an ego trip.
I’m working hard on Indoraptor, but being a mostly day player leaves Velociraptor few and far between. I’m going to go the Alliosino route because of the leaked info on Utahrinex being nerfed, but that will be awhile.
And yes I die more than my fair share to Draco Gen 2 (hate that sia moveset :triumph:)
My method of creation and leveling up has been to use what I can find, some ingredient just aren’t that common even though I live and play in all four zones. I appreciate the answers, I’ll definitely take para out and posti back in and see where that takes me.

2 Likes