Need some Team input

Hey Dinofriends,

Need some input for a Dinohuntingseason.

My team atm. Is doing well and im fine with it.
But i need to start thinking: " whats next?"

I will bench ancylokodon at some point, but for what?

I want something fast and hard hitting, maybe utility aswell.
Im thinking of Pyritator/Uthasino/Thor.

Now my problem:

I love Pyritator but Irritator is hard to get and my Pyroraptor is only lvl 14.
Uthasinoraptor looks promising, but sino dna is so good and also needed for—>
Allosino/Thor, i love my allosino and i wanted Thor rly bad… but now i read that Thor is pretty underwhelming ( less health no armor then allosino).

What do you guys think?
Going for uthasino/urinex. Stay with allo or get his big brother the critmonster thor?
Maybe safing up for pyritator the extinc one?

So many questions…

Your dinotamer friend
Meliodas

If i were you, i would stop levelling up giga and ficus of stegodeus (better in high arenas and in strike towers). Alas you mentioned ankylocodon is disposable: try to sneek in a bleeder. Param is also disposable at higher level: jus chexk metahub for apex or tyrant dinos to replace him with depending on your play style. Allosino: yes, if your goals is to get to 5000 trophies and you dont see enough sinos: then your best bet is allosin, because you will never have enough sinos to level up thor to be competitive.

2 Likes

Recently got thor and he has been great… crits so much! Haha definitely not an opener, but the high damage and instant charge on t2 can be quite useful. A little armor would make sense on him, but hes deff not underwhelming. Worth it

1 Like

Thanks for sharing yiur experience with Thor, Peter. Unfortunately thor requires a ridiculous amount of sino dna. But nice to hear some positive feedback for Thor

1 Like