Ludia Forums

Need to undo a level up

I accidentally hit ‘level up’ on my level 20 velociraptor while trying to navigate to leveling up my indominus/indoraptor. I had a lot of raptor dna saved because I was using it for erlidominus while erlikosaurus was the weekly reward for alliance quests. as that is no longer the case I decided to use it for Indoraptor, when the breath-sensitive button decided that clearly I wanted a level 21 raptor, a massive loss in dna and to lose 50k coins. Ludia; I need this undone asap. Clearly it was unintentional and any reasonable game would have a confirmation popup before something like this.

I’m sorry, but they won’t allow a refund. This has happened to multiple people, and each time Ludia says sorry but it’s not on them.

3 Likes

We know, everyone says that they should implement an “Are you sure?” Button. But nope, nothing done so far.

1 Like

I didnt even press the stupid button I was scrolling down from velociraptor to indoraptor so I shouldnt have to pay for their moronic game design

3 Likes

You could try telling support, but I guarantee all they’ll say is that it’s not their fault, and that there’s nothing they can do.

Well it actually IS, cos if they had a confirmation button this wouldnt happen. like constructing a building with no fire exits and denying responsibility when everyone dies in a fire

4 Likes

I’d say contact them and try to convince them what happened.

I’ve sent them a message on the support email but this being ludia I should probably expect a response some time in the next never because they’re just the absolute worst company that exists. Period.

1 Like

Plus they messed up the Alliance rewards for everyone who hadn’t collected them yet, so their support is probably flooded now.

Yep, has happened to many of us. They make that button nice and big to encourage it I think.

1 Like

That is one of Ludias weaknesses. They want that to happen because I guess an angry person will then try harder and spend more money🤷‍♂️?

1 Like

ludia be like:
2b881ae2a41537902e9034460b995f2f431ec1ed4d4ff72e62148e7eea5ea91e

now give us your money

4 Likes

Yeah, they won’t refund. Sorry. My friend leveled his ankylo to 16 on accident and they said it wasn’t their fault. It sucks.

1 Like

congrats on ur level 21 raptor

3 Likes

Dude, where’s the seagull!?

4 Likes

I know, I miss it. I’m more freaked out by the UwU.

5 Likes

Ludia only puts confirmations on the important stuff… like are you sure you want to decline this one time offer… and are you sure you want to decline this free trial.

Not the unimportant stuff like are you want to make this purchase… or are you sure you want to level this dino.

3 Likes

It would be nice to allow us to get back some of that dna now. They’ve made a way to get back some boosts at a fraction of it’s initial value. They can definitely figure out something with the dna.

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better my friend did this to his witch in clash royal and was also out 50k coins… not quite as bad there as its playable and hes not out dna that could be elsewhere… but the only reason he was on that screen was to check its stats after the nerf. He then had to hear stuff like…

Good thing you didnt level the witch up on the day it got nerfed.

And remember that time you hit the wrong button and wasted your coins on the witch.

I basically said the same thing, it was historical, but now it’s sad to see gone, er not see it lol.

1 Like