Need your help please

I lost all my iphone data recently and had to reload JW Alive. My son plays this game and is very upset that I lost all the progress he made. Our user name is AgentShadow089. He was on level 11 and in battle arena 6. Would it be possible to restore this data in our game? I love my son very much and would hate to disappoint him. I know it’s just a game but it means a lot to him.

I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thank you and best regards,
Tom Mallory

Hey Tom_Mallory, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble finding your old game account for your son. Do you remember if your son’s game was linked to either a Facebook or Game Center account? Try reconnecting back to the correct account when you launch the game and see if you’re able to access the original game you and your son was playing on. If he was playing the game as a “guest”, you’ll have to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com along with his old support key so our team could assist you. If you do not remember his old support key, try providing his old gamer name and ID and the support key from the new game and our team could try and find the account with that information.