Ludia Forums

Nerf Apatosaurus

Nerf Apatosaurus, it has too much life and should be nerfed.

22 Likes

:joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand:
Finally not a unique/legendary nerf propagation :grin:

5 Likes

Totally behind you on this. TBH it’s damage is too high.

3 Likes

Yeah for a common it’s damage output is crazy.

3 Likes

Her lockdown move is to OP…nerf her neck…a shorter neck would do less damage

27 Likes

^ this. Take notes Ludia.

Did Ludia even test this thing in battle before they released it? Obviously not.

5 Likes

Finally? Nerf Miragaia was on the board today :joy:

I’m not sure any dino that wins a match isn’t suddenly “OP” and “broken” with “no counters” every time.

Then the obligatory “something something fair something just unfair something RNG something”

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: than nerf every dino to 0 damage :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Truer words, my friend. Truer words…

3 Likes

I mean with that damage and health idk why it didn’t make MetaHub’s tyrant list.

4 Likes

No nerf dracoceratops, at least get rid of the regen because it swaps in does the rampage and the regens, it cleanses and swaps back out and does the same thing over and over again.Its ver irritating.

2 Likes

Nope. Look at all that health on Apto! It can even absorb DC damage! It’s unfair, it’s broken, it has no counters that are easier to get than me typing this post! It’s just not fair, I’m mad, and it needs to be fixed!

8 Likes

The voting for the tier list must have been broken

3 Likes

25 Likes

I think MetaHub’s conspiring against us to hide the truth!

6 Likes

Yea but dracoceratops will just regen then do it again and again because it cleanses.The regen move should just regen health, not cleanse.

Wrong, Apato can absorb the dsr, Slow dc then pin it and KO it, Apatosaurus needs a nerf. To it’s damage and health.

5 Likes

Well yes that’s unfair! God forbid we have to level up a counter! That doesn’t fix the problem now! It’s a money grab! Nerf everything! Unfair!

2 Likes

Definitely :joy::joy:
I Dont trust them anymore

1 Like