Nerf arctovasilas

This creature is horrible to deal, and with the swap to Refrenanten is impossible to deal.
Only Mortem can deal with It and when you have mortem
Opposite SIA to Refrenanten and with Mortem take out Vasilas can kill all team

1 Like

14 Likes

Honestly bro, i have a harder time with mortem and ref lol

1 Like

Nerf the Apex, which can’t be fused, Hybrid Apex are fine like that.

2 Likes

Nerf to Apex priority moves.

3 Likes

Arctovasilas is fine
Albertospinos, Indotaurus, Mortem, Imperatosuchus, Albertocevia, SR3 all counter it

2 Likes

Me who just woke up
interesting-megan
Arctovasilas does not need a nerf considering how hard it is to get

6 Likes

Same, stop with the nerf threads its annoying even more than argenteryx, indoraptor gen2 and compy

1 Like

My friend is currently working on this behemoth and if it gets nerfed I’m assuming he won’t wanna work on it anymore

My response to just about every nerf/delete thread:

3 Likes

If you don’t like Arctovasilas smashing your team, get one of your own. No nerfing any Apex’s.

5 Likes

I am tired of seeing people wanting apex to get nerf, why, they are so hard to get, and it takes like a month.

1 Like

Months for raidable apexes assuming you dont miss a week. Im not even trying for imperasushus and dont run the others besides the fusable ones that give me more control of attaining.

1 Like

Vasilas is probably fine. The reason why there’s a nerf thread out for its head is probably due to two things:

1. People here don’t know when to stop pulling things down and other things up to other creatures’ levels.
  2. There’s no real baseline for an Apex creature’s strength. Hadros and Ceramagnus would have been good, but nowadays they’re weaker than the top uniques.

Bottom line: We need to establish a baseline strength for Apexes. They should definitely be stronger than uniques, but not so strong that they completely polarize things. Some uniques should be able to compete like how some legendaries can compete with uniques.

4 Likes

I would like to add another point. Some people dont fully understand how to take some of these apexes down. My level 26 Arto for example, is still a baby and practically rolled over a few people. But it wasnt because it was that good or i outplayed them in anyway but when they brought their dinos out they just were strategically played incorrectly and were clueless on what to do. I know if i had their dinos i Shouldnt have had trouble taking my own arto down.

1 Like