Nerf dimorphodon!

Ludia needs to nerf dimorphodon right now!!!

I mean just look at its stats!!!
2700 hp and 128 speed are already insane but the attack is really what does it, 500 ATTACK this number is so ridiculously high that it puts even mortem rex to shame!!!

Now time for the moves

Strike is one of the most insane moves of all of jwa doing 1x attack WITH NO COOLDOWN, not even instant charge has 0 cooldown and 0 delay!!!
Gashing wound is also pretty crazy, doing 30% bleed for 2 turns, thats more than half your health!!!

Not even to mention swap in wound which also does half your hp when you swap, such an overpowered move!

Onto the resistances in which dimorphodon has many, first its vulnerability resistance meaning that the vulnerability effect is HALVED on dimorphodon, which is just busted. But then theres it’s swap prevention immunity. Which is absolutely busted meaning it can swap out even if the opponent has no escape, ABSOLUTELY INSANE RESISTANCE.

In summary dimorphodon needs a nerf and is overall extremely broken.

If it isn’t very obvious enough this is an april fools joke, so happy april fools day

34 Likes

I hope Ludia does something about this, Dimorphodon is just disrespectful and insanely broken, no common should be able to be this powerful.

18 Likes

I agree. A dimorphodon can beat an ankylos lux. That shouldn’t be allowed.

if someone takes this seriously I swear

13 Likes

OMG yes this creature needs to be nerf maybe 200 attack and 900 hp and make strike to side flap and Gashing wound to side step. remove the swap in and remove the immunities! not joking

7 Likes

sussy thread :flushed:

6 Likes

Heres hoping ludia doesn’t actually take this post seriously lel

9 Likes

I took it seriously

I kill Parasaurthopses with Dracorex Gen 2 (For reals)

1 Like

Why are you asking for a dimorph nerf?

Apato and archeotherium need nerfs first, they are way more over centralizing

7 Likes

Yeah someone else did that with the panda

1 Like

Dimorphodon has 3-0d my team a lot of times. It’s too op. It should get a BIG nerf. But arctovasilas needs a buff it’s super weak, it’s stats suck, the moves are horrid, and the restiances are super bad.

5 Likes

I agree. Dimorphodon is just way to powerful, even Mortem struggles with it. Nerf that thing to the ground.

6 Likes

Yeah his 500 attack actually does 5000! It’s insane, and his bleed instantly kills you

Don’t take it too seriously lol

1 Like

Don’t worry we’re just joking since it’s April fools

1 Like

hehe hello there

1 Like

I think it is an april fools joke

Dimorphodon is an absolute powerhouse and has dominated the meta for 4 years and is insanely broken, it needs to be nerfed really hard

2 Likes

Nerf inbound confirmed- dimorphodon nerf

1 Like

We should nerf Dimorphodon to the ground! For real!
If this actually gets implemented…

2 Likes

Yep, I was being sarcastic with my comment

2 Likes

Dimorphodon nerf

3 Likes