Nerf Everything!(More Nerfs Everyday!)

1. Allosaurus

I mean look at thing! It’s so broken, it has so much attack! And that health! It can break shields and armor in one move. That’s so OP. On top of that it has vulnerability resistance! My level 1 anky doesn’t do anything against it, it needs to be nerfed! It needs its HP cut in half, damage reduced to 500(even 600 is manageable) and it needs a 0% crit.

2)Apatosaurus

6k health on a common? What even is this game? It also has 2 moves that can slow. 2!! On top of that it has a crazy 5% crit chance!! This is soooo unbalanced, nerf it now! I recommend cutting its health to 3k, crit to 0%, and change both its moves to basic strikes.

1. Archeotherium

Do I need to say anything? It can hit everything in one move! This thing is a raid monster and basically carries all the raids. It can even buff it damage! It also has armor!
15 Likes

Well do i only one know that allosaurus has 4620 hp after see this picture

2 Likes

I think Allo would be fine if it was something like this:

2999 HP
1301 attack
97 speed
21% critical chance
-10% armour

Defense-nudging Strike (50% chance to destroy shields)
Armour-piercing Impact

Made sure it barely beats Magna, and has a 50% chance of beating Trykosaurus. It certainly won’t be able to sweep teams in the endgame anymore.

5 Likes

Can we talk about diplocalous people? It’s so broken in all it’s stats. It can also distract! It can sweep entire end game teams. It needs a new move I call “focusing impact” the opponent gets a 500% chance to be precise for 23 turns

5 Likes

Nah, 23 turns isn’t enough. We can’t have the attacks losing their precision after the first 30 minutes of the battle.

2 Likes

Nerf my cat, her precise pounce can sweep any team…

18 Likes

That’s not a bad argument, but I think you would be making a more compelling case if you could somehow get one of the strongest creatures in the game in the same frame to really show the contrast in power.

1 Like

Uh…the truth is out, I guess?

7 Likes

Puddy wins 99.9% of the time… Mortem has fluffy nightmares…

7 Likes

20 Likes

Why has nobody talked about Dimorphodon. That “thing” give everything that moves nightmares.

2 Likes

ok, i get this is a joke, right?

2 Likes

Lemme counter that real quick

1. you say your anky doesn’t do any damage to the allo right? Well, there’s one simple solution to that: GET A CUNNING CREATURE
  2. Apatosaurus has always been the highest non hybrid HP creature in the game and with the impact move turned into a strike that’s enough of a nerf
  3. I feel like your complain about archaeotherium is most likely related to the minion, and believe me: even in the apex raids NO ONE USES IT

Wow okay, barely anyone gets jokes anymore

4 Likes

Wait, this was a joke?

7 Likes

Nothing funny about killer moggies :cat2: :cat: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think they should nerf this forum, far too much fun going on here :upside_down_face:

1 Like

nope! nuh-uh! never!

see previous reply

There’s too much distraction on the moggie imo, maybe 50% would be better

1 Like

I’ll start making my versions of these creatures now!

Obviously more balanced

3 Likes