Nerf Gripolith

Nerf Ferocity Shield

51 Likes

:moyai:

nerf one of our best counters to cera and hadros THE OPPRESSIVE APEXES ok

34 Likes

nerf this post haha

39 Likes

So, we have a balanced unique, that counters meta oppressive creatures decently, yeah. Nerf, totally good idea- not.

8 Likes

Based

2 Likes

If anything, it needs a slight buff like this

16 Likes

Why?
10char

really? Nerf grypolyth? What are we having next nerf dimorphodon? Nerf sarcosuchus?

15 Likes

Yeah. There isn’t anything wrong with it.

grypolyth has 1 attack move - fierce strike. And a rending counter. Ferocoous shield has a delay. Heck it needs a buff!

9 Likes

Exactly.

Sure, why not nerfing one of the very few reliable Magnus counters?

I mean it even gets destroyed by Lux which should not be the case. If anything then Grypo needs a buff.

6 Likes

Pls no, I battle in mid library and don’t run apexes. Grypo is abt the only dino I have to counter swap in you know who, if I manage to draw it. At least it gives me a fighting chance to win.

why? cant just say nerf this without an explanation and expect people to agree with you.

12 Likes

At least try to come up with some kind of justification. 3 words isn’t a very convincing argument.

11 Likes

Why? If anything I want a little buff for him in the shape of his stun immunity back ,

U removed the shield it’s a nerve.

Boi, if u go fight grypo with a tarbosaurus not just the shield nerve but nothing can help ya out :joy:

I gave it Stunning Shields (from the boss raid) so it still has a Shield ability, 100% Resistence to Decel and Stun, kept it’s No Escape while also giving it an On Escape ability (to deal with the Resilients who have a high Resistance to Swap Prevention, plus to put a stop to the Hadros tactic that lets it take Grypo down when it shouldn’t), AND gave it Ferocious Impact (I only added the delay because having it right off the bat would actually make it dangerously OP).

That’s a buff, dude, not a nerf.

1 Like