Nerf Indominus Rex

Indominus rex mains are really annoying, they spam speed boost it, they really irritate me, will ludia ever nerf indominus rex?

2 Likes

No indom is fine the way it is. I am in aviary and I even have resilient counters that take no damage

1 Like

I understand this isn’t that easy for you but all you need are the right dinos. Use indoraptor 2, flocks, megalotops, or resilients with shielding moves and resilient attacks. My brachi and my rajakylosaurus held up perfectly against it

1 Like

I literally can’t even with these nerf posts anymore

Literally all I can say here is gorgotrebax is the best creature to take it out

15 Likes

Just because a creature is annoying doesn’t always mean it’s overpowered. Indom has a large amount of counters, and the only reason you say they should be nerfed is because you’re fighting ones with more boosts and levels invested into it than your creatures.

9 Likes

What is with all these nerf threads?

3 Likes

No, they will not.

3 Likes

Oh happycake day @Average_Spinosaurid!! :partying_face: :birthday:

2 Likes

This does not mean indom is good. This is people who speed boost it to make it faster than anything. Flocks, resilients and creatures with nullify counter it. Even creatures with 100% chance to dodge or any dodge could negate most of the damage

5 Likes

Indominus Rex is a very balanced legendary and it is fine the way it is now
And complaining about fast Indominus rexes is weird because people speed boost all sorts of chompers not just Indominus

1 Like

true but i dont like indom