Ludia Forums

Nerf monolo and sarco

It’s unreasonable in your opinion. If you don’t want to agree, don’t. You could try to make an argument, or agree to disagree. You could ignore the thread completely.

I could just as easily say “these nerf-threads-need-to-stop-posts need to stop now”. That would be my opinion, and it shouldn’t affect how other people express themselves within the existing rules. That would be unfair.

1 Like

Like i stated. That is my opinion. Too many “nerf threads”.

1 Like

Considering how long Ludia has taken in the past to deal with creatures like Dracoceratops, Procerathomimus, Entelomoth and how long they’re taking to buff the forgotten Legendaries and bleeders in general, I don’t think they care enough about our opinions to do that.

If they did do that, then that would be nice though. Although they would have to make their own stance on a number of issues clear (like whether they think it’s okay for a Legendary made from 2 Commons to be nearly as good as Uniques, or whether it’s okay for certain non-hybrids to be powerful enough for the endgame) so people don’t waste their time asking for nerfs and buffs for creatures Ludia doesn’t want to change.

1 Like

Its just an idea, though I think I have found a way to change Resilient Strike. Also, yes, it likely won’t happen, but it would defintely help us and Ludia out.

Troll thread? “Nerf Marsupian Lion because it’s not a dinosaur”

4 Likes

That’s fine, but wanting other people to stop voicing their opinions is not very nice.

There’s a line between reasonable requests/demands and the opposite.

My issue is that there seems to be an unrelenting demand for nerfing Dinos. Why? Because they cannot defeat them.

Wanting monolometrodon or rixis to be nerfed is too much. These are not unbeatable dinos.

3 Likes

The problem is not the creatures, the problem is the increases, and Ludia continues to market them, now they even give them free at certain points, and now there will be a refund so they can put them back on the creatures they want, stop asking them to creatures get worse all the time, instead of asking better for others, and it does not matter what components the creatures are made with.

The Sarcorixis has things of its components, for example Einiasuchus has a resistant blow, and Nundasuchus has a fierce blow, it is more it would have to have the ability to bleed like its crocodile component Sarcosuchus, or the possibility of regeneration like its component Einiasuchus, Ludia made them like that , don’t complain, learn to counteract it.

Possible change for Sarco

This is very accurate… sadly. Sarco was flying under the radar for some time now (along with Phoru and a couple of others) but hey, someone at Ludia decided this already strong and relatively fast hard-hitting double-stunning epic needs to be immune to deceleration as well. But at least you can distra…oooh no, you won’t, they gave it a way to remove that too :smiley:

4 Likes

Anky gen 2 needs that nerf so badly. Too broken. Same with archaeotherium

4 Likes

Lynthronax and Majungasaurus are worse than any of them. Level 1 alone is enough for them to one shot a level 30 Diplo with max health on it

1 Like

Don’t even get me started on my diplocalus rant.

1 Like

Nerf Hatzegopterus to the ground too. It doesn’t need to keep running away

1 Like

What about Galli? Gallimimus is our overlord right? We should take him down a peg or two.

what about Sarcosuchus? he needs a nerf.

No leave galli alone. Mess with allosaurus. According to google he’s the strongest dino in the game

3 Likes

I made an entire thread on that. that’s how op it is.

1 Like