Ludia Forums

Nerf Monolometrodon please

2 RAREs made the Procerathomimus (an EPIC), which you nerf’d. You should also nerf the OP Monolometradon (LEGENDARY — why?), since it is fused via 2 COMMONS. Keeping the current Mono waters down the UNIQUE Magnapyritor. Update asap.

3 Likes

We are currently trying to make some nerfs, but right now we have more pressing issues (cough, Arena, cough).

3 Likes

No mono is fine

3 Likes

Not enough people have leveled it for it to be nerfed just yet :grin:

8 Likes

Get Monolometrodon and you will notice the difference. Not all good dinos need to be nerfed.

4 Likes

Another nerf request.

I want to request one as well.

I want to nerf Gallimimus. It was featured in Jurassic Park. As such it is too well known. Needs to be nerfed.

1 Like

Yes that makes complete sense, gallimimus is totally able to 3-0 teams in badlands and the marshes. Perfect example :clap:

There is a very simple way to nerf it, nul strike to cunning’s strike, lower rend resistance, and removing distraction resistance. It makes it worse against cunning’s, which it’s supposed to be. But better against fierce, being able to double distract

8 Likes

?just dont and i recomend you to level it up or use it.then you will apreciate it.Also no distraction resistance on dimetrodon hybrid?thats very odd.just dont cry

Neither component has distraction resistance, not monolophosaurus, not dimetrodon, so that doesn’t support you, and I do use it, and it’s the highest level I have, but just because I use it and like it doesn’t mean that I want it to stay almost broken. If you do, that’s very selfish of you because you’re ruining the arena just because you don’t want your shortcut Dino to get nerfed. And if people complain, it doesn’t mean we cry, if you don’t want to be part of discussions and just want to shut peoples opinion down, then don’t take part in those discussions.

2 Likes

Geez you just need these sauropods hybrids with Lots of health to counter them for example ardentis,gemini or even phorusaura with it’s instant rampage.dimetrodon doesnt have distraction immunity but his Unique hybrid-does.Also monolometro isn’t seen very much in endgame.even dracoceratops is more common in meta.
It’s as big problem as indoraptor in aviary.

Yes! Perfect! Obviously people down in lockdown and sorna marshes have phorusaura, geminititan, and ardentis! Why didn’t I think of that? Magnapyrri is a unique, it’s supposed to be better than monolometrodon. And ask people if monolometrodon is as much of a problem as indoraptor. I bet 99% of people would disagree with you. And don’t bring up dracoceratops, is literally in the same ballpark as monolomet, too good for being fused with 2 commons(Though, to a lesser degree). And don’t say it’s not common, it’s like the second most common creature there after thor

And the only low level counters it has, are so horrible that barely anyone uses them

2 Likes

You dont have to go out home to catch
These dinos.you can always use sanctuaries.u can activate a scent etc.
It’s not my problem that you are in sorna marches.recently ive checked top 100 players and i only found 5 or 6 monolometrodons.it’s not that good as you exaggerate it.most of people cares about endgame,wants boost reshuffle and many more important things but not nerfing cheaper magnas.about that indoraptor in aviary you can find many players with boosted and buffed indos as hecc.

First of, I’m not in the marshes, secondly, you shouldn’t disregard lower level opinions because you’re a high level as most of this games players are stuck in sorna and lockdown. Third, it’s a legendary made from 2 commons, it’s not supposed to be in all endgame teams, just the fact that it’s in 6 teams is enough of a reason to say why it’s too good. And yes, it’s as good as I say, even on even levels, it beats a lot of creatures it’s supposed to be countered by, and it’s almost always leveled much higher than the other team members and it’s counters because of how easy its components are to find, you don’t need months of FIPing to level it, pop a giga and you’ll get tens of fuses. And it’s definitely not as much of a problem as indoraptor, I’m one arena below aviary and I see enough boosted to the gills indo to know what I’m saying.

If Ludia has enough time to nerf freaking dimorphodon, they have enough time to nerf monolometrodon…

And the way to rework it that I suggested, makes it better against fierce and only worse against cunning. I don’t see much of a problem with that, unless you lose your max boosted one :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sure nerf mono. Nerf mortem. Nerf gorgotrebax. Nerf aquatics. Nerf bigfoot. Nerf optimus prime. Nerf the sun it to hot sometimes. JUST MAKE YOUR OWN MONO!!!

3 Likes

I’m gonna hit the nail in the head to end this all. Monolometrodon is overpowered because it has no reliable counters within its rarity. Resilients? Distract into rampage, same with fierce, Cunnings have the best chance of beating it, but monolo has nullify and the bulk to beat them, and as such you can’t beat it reliably. I’m speaking as an objective, I used and abused monolometrodon in tourneys, I use and abuse rixis, but I still want them nerfed. Not because I can’t beat it, because I sure as heck can, but because it’s a problem that needs to be fixed as soon as possible

4 Likes

When did these get added? :thinking:

I have my own monolo and I have it boosted to hell, but I still want it. Why? Because I can still understand that it is broken.

This would been an argument in 1.6 when it was fresh,now everyone got it to lvl 30,everyone know it is abuse.

I would like to see monolometrodon lose resistance to distraction a bit more just to see how he fairs, maybe have 33% resistance & a small decrease in speed from 125 to 122 , let’s face it he’s only got little legs. …

Without a doubt Monolometrodon will get a well deserved nerf when enough players have piled enough boosts into it. That’s how it works in this game. Ask anyone with Dracoceratops, Monostegotops, Yoshi, IndoR gen2, Monomimus, Trago etc…

Build them up, then knock them down and then get players to get half their boosts back so they can apply them to the next Dino.

2 Likes

Yeah that has an element of truth, I can imagine the screams when Thor gets a nerf …lol