Ludia Forums

Nerf monomimus

Way to op… Both evasive and nullifying… Needs a nerf

2 Likes

At this rate, there will be demands to nerf every legendary and unique :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Think we should start playing a game called “Which dino will people want to nerf next”

12 Likes

Moni is hard to level because dna is an areana exclusive same reason Pyrritator justifies its over power.

Also you missed immunity from its god like superpowers.

They mostly kill more annoying dodge dino’s or over shielding dino’s. But just use a nulifier and they are easy kills.

6 Likes

Wish people would stop calling for nerfs just because they don’t have the dinos or they are losing to them :laughing: Oh well.

23 Likes

Oh looks like someone has been crushed by a monominus lately :joy: :joy:

Monominus is eating your rage and tears and it will allow it to dodge 100% the next time you’re going to face it :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Instead of nerfing Monomimus, why not nerf the RNG Gods? :grin:

But in all seriousness, Monomimus isn’t OP.

3 Likes

The haves and the have nots. It is a great Dino it totally destroyed the epic bird strike tower single handedly at level 16

2 Likes

Well, I think that at the moment, people are only writing these posts as a joke.
They get beaten by a dino, and then they joke about it : Nerf it!

Also a little bit out of anger, because their ancylodons got nerfed.
I bet OP has ancylodon :smiley:

1 Like

let me tell you an advice: Never ask for a nerf in this forum, everyone it’s gonna laugh of it.
PS: Mononimus it’s really annoying but it’s no op, just depends of RNG

3 Likes

Don’t forget evasive isn’t a 100% guaranteed move!

1 Like

I was at 4008 trophies and faced a 27 stegodeus 24 indoraptor and a 24 magnoryptor! Yes I got my butt handed to me! I did not come here crying to get them nerfed because I lost! What I want to know is where this bot came from as no one in my recent list had them!

4 Likes

We need to nerf DNA darts. There I am just sitting in my neighbourhood an anachronism of the jurassic age. When you hear the terrible whirr of a drone followed by the biting pain of the dna darts dropped by the Dinosaur botherers. You run for the chicken wire fence that magically appears to escape. But why not just Nerf these uncivilised darts so the dinosaur botherers can’t be bothered.

P.S give us our children back. We know about your incubators and whose DNA is on them.

10 Likes

I wouldn’t nerf it. It can be a very annoying creature but you easy to kill with nullifying dinos.

No it’s doesn’t, it’s dna makes it hard to achieve and plus her evasive stand doesn’t work half the time. It’s great it has a buff cause cause of the indoraptor and indoms running around

1 Like

Nerf stegoceratops cos I just got stun twice in a row by its 10% stun
Nerf stegodeus cos I just lost to a lvl 25 one
Nerf tryotronix it’s shield shattering is too much and Nerf gorgo for the same reason.
Nerf tragod. No dino shld be invincible
Nerf indoraptor evasion + shield shattering is just plain cheating.

In fact we shld buff all common to be more powerful than uniques so every single player can be op.

While we r at that let everyone start at 10k trophies and winning or losing will gain u large epic incubator n no trophy gain or losses.

Like that everyone can be happy. Joy to the world!

13 Likes

I have a level 23 monomimus and yes it’s fun to use and does good.

It was decimated by a level 25 tany this morning.

Should I call to nerf the common tany now???

Point is, every single dino in this game has a counter. Learn what counters what, and nerfs are not required.

3 Likes

Yes you should make a post :heart_eyes:

Like “way too OP…both common and fast…needs a nerf”

4 Likes

Nerf stegoceratops cos I just got stun twice in a row by its 10% stun
Nerf stegodeus cos I just lost to a lvl 25 one
Nerf tryotronix it’s shield shattering is too much and Nerf gorgo for the same reason.
Nerf tragod. No dino shld be invincible
Nerf indoraptor evasion + shield shattering is just plain cheating.

2 Likes

In fact we shld buff all common to be more powerful than uniques so every single player can be op.

While we r at that let everyone start at 10k trophies and winning or losing will gain u large epic incubator n no trophy gain or losses.

Like that everyone can be happy. Joy to the world!

1 Like

Ouch, that sucks!! Sounds like what happened to me the other day with those Tryko and Diorajasaur :fearful: