Nerf paratops

Albertocevia
tenor

11 Likes

This topic is the Dracorat discussion all over again. It’s like we’re in a loop… Well, here’s my two cents

I could accept swap in damage if it were like a resource to beat something too fast and strong at low health. It would make sense to have that kind of escape valve… But no, that’s not what we have. Almost all of our dear rats are build to get in, heal/cleanse and escape to do it again, which is ridiculous! Not to mention the outrageous damage… Para is the biggest rat of them all today, although Albertocevia arrived to compete for the title… 3k swap in damage, healing practically every turn after that :roll_eyes:

“Oh just use this creature or that creature to counter”… Sure, and what if I don’t have such creatures selected? Then I can only watch while the stupid thing keeps barging in and killing my creatures, some of them still with almost half of their HP remaining, but not enough to withstand that OP swap in… Combine this with critters that avoid escape (so you can’t even predict and swap out), like Indotaurus , Apex snake, the new Apex croc… and we have ourselves this mess of a metagame where matches are decided by a couple of OP creatures and if the opponent has their couple of counters selected or not…

At least ankylux, trooboa or anything with shields and armor can block it.

2 Likes

It cant,the swap strike breaks shield and armour

1 Like

I feel like 0.5x is too low, perhaps 0.75x swap in damage would be a more appropriate nerf, toning down the swap in without taking away its niche of swapper. It would go from 2800 to 2100 swap in damage on max attack, which i think is fair considering all It can do. That allows It to keep the high damage stat without dealing as much damage on the swap. So its raid utility remains untouched

Thats a good nerf,I like that idea

1 Like

Even nerfing its damage by 200 wouldnt hurt its raid viability. A fully boosted one would still heal a ton.

1 Like

They were talking about albertocevia

I was talking about albertoC ’ s swap in

1 Like

This thing made beaver quit thats how broken it it

2 Likes

The only adjustment I would make to parathops if anything, is change the swap in

1 Like