Nerf pho

You made this mistake the first time eith the legendary. It was ridiculous. Now pho has a unique and its even more of a problem than pho ever was. Way stronger. Its kit is super broken. And way too much damage. Please nerf this thing

3 Likes

Legendary pho isn’t even that strong , any resil and especially with slowing abilities should be able to utterly destroy it.
That aside, I do admit that phorur is indeed more powerful than your neighborhood uniques. Can kill almost any creature dependant on how you played it, I’ll still say it has quite some exploitable weakness, such as speed reduce, distractions and probably DOT

2 Likes

The real problem imo isn’t really about it’s kits and stats, but rather the boosts, atk boosts be pouring down Niagara falls on phorur making it an super mega ultimate ssg glass cannon, well probably " porcelain cannon " as it’s not as breakable as glass is

I agree
Replace lethal rnr with delayed rnr and make the swap in just swap in savagry
Also remove the on escape where does it get that from its components?

2 Likes

Pho should keep the no-escape. It’s the only thing that keeps it from being cheesed like the rest of the fierce class.

3 Likes

I think pho is fine as it is. it can be countered by skoona and orion(if you play right). The lethal rampage and run ha a delay of 2, and mos uniques can do 4050 in 2 turns. The critical sidestep is also fin because it actually makes it more of a cunning class. All you need is a strong resiliet dino that can 2 turn pho.

4 Likes

So what is the point of making phorex when it almost has similar kit with phoru ??
Pho is fine as its, sure sometimes its really annoying but still beatable with resilient creature

5 Likes

pho needs a boost needs more crit and armoour so boost pho

It is fine as it is

2 Likes

The last thing it needs is a buff.

That would make phorex a just slightly better Phorusaura and not worth all the coin, time, and dna it takes to make and max it

3 Likes

I agree about that

3 Likes

There’s no need for phourex to be nerfed it can be countered every Dino in this game has and can be countered you just have to see what resistances it has and go from there take the time and figure what you can use against it and next time if you come across it you’ll have that Dino that can counter it and take it out.

3 Likes

just reacting to all the nerf threads i,m tired of them :stuck_out_tongue: and no it doesnt need a buff just leave it alone :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait so are you wanting to nerf pho, or phorurex? One deserves it. One doesn’t

1 Like

nerf neither leave them alone use a counter :stuck_out_tongue: stop nerfing things people spend alot of time and effort leveling up thye are going to nerf 4 dinos this coming update so …just stop :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You want a move with a 3 turn delay?

1 Like

I kind of read the post wrongly but still Delayed RnR would make basically the same thin as its parent and superhybrids are supposed to be better than their parent counterparts

1 Like