Ludia Forums

Nerf Prize in 50k vip pack and Idea of prize?

I compare the prize of 20k vip and 50k pack. I remember that 50k pack give 7500 DNA , nearly 900,000 foods , 1500 bucks.

And the prize in vip pack I think they should remove coins from these pack because coins is easily to get.

6 Likes

Many players do not want to buy 50k packages because they are so incredible expensive.
Now they cut the possible rewards for bucks and DNA by 2/3.
I wonder what they want to achieve.

Ludia sales manager:
“You do not want to buy my product because you think it is not worth it. Well, in that case I make it even more worthless for you.”

That’s a sale strategy I never heard of before…and never will.

9 Likes

Tbh I didn’t even realise the contents were nerfed, I was too focused on tarbosaur, I feel like theyve got me good here…

2 Likes

@Aether_12 I agree with you that dinosaur is good but the other prize are unreasonable.The previous 50k pack give me 1500 bucks(1 card) on Acrocanthosaurus tournament.

2 Likes

Yes I purely got tarbosaur for the looks, I think I didn’t receive any bucks in the pack so that’s why I didn’t notice, 2 dna cards but that’s not as noticable as a drop in 1000 bucks.

Can easily make 5,000 dna bucks on the other hand not so much

1 Like

9 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury I think you should edit picture to ludia and player think

1 Like

Joey is just repeating what Phoebe is saying. She’s trying to get him to understand, but he’s not smart enough, thus his ridiculous answer at the end.

2 Likes

Does anybody know if there is still a 15% discount for the second package or is this nerfed too?

@Tommi I saw it bundle pack and discounts.

2 Likes

Thank you @Nonthawath_777.

When I bought Tarbo I was offered a second pack for $99 or something close to it.

I was offered a second pack for 69 pounds… now that’s what I call a discount!

1 Like

Same for me, 90€ what they try to sell as discount.:crazy_face:

Less DNA, less bucks and no more 20% DNA discount for a second package.
I have no words for this.

1 Like