Nerf Rexy

I think I should start by stating the obvious, Rexy is broken. She has little to no counters and despite the argument of “well she’s Rexy she therefore should be the strongest” :nerd_face: is so untrue she, just like every other creature in this game, should be balanced so me and a friend worked on the following nerf please give your thoughts :smile:
unknown-66

11 Likes

Pretty good.
I understand that rexy is meant to be a hard to get, good legendary, but frfr it got too much.

22 Likes

I’d also take out the swap in, that was unnecessary tbh, and no rend res, we got a 25 rend users yet, rend resistance is so common that screws most of them

9 Likes

Yeah that was smth we talked about but didn’t bother with as ofc the swap in isn’t the main problem but you are right about the rend res

1 Like

Yeah i know It aint the main problem, but was
smth unnecessary to give to it, also screws up non decel resistant cunnings when you swap in on them, so like

1 Like

I completely agree with that+she’s a fierce so she probably shouldn’t have the capability to slow anyway

1 Like

IKR (10 characters)

1 Like

Considering Rexy just 3-0 me by one-shotting both of my flocks (cunning, remember?) and my final third dino, yes, she is in need of a nerf. There’s no way she should be able to have a no delay priority move that speeds her up to be faster than any cunning AND increase her damage at the same time.

Not to mention the On Escape move - people keep swapping their Rexy’s out almost continuously, and coupled with that priority move, they might as well.

7 Likes

The simple fact that she, as a fierce, can beat something as strong as flocks is ridiculous.
However I did play with argenteryx in the tournament and it was particularly good against her.

3 Likes

Yes some other counters that have proved really well (at least for me) are dboa and megalatops

1 Like

She acts like a fierce Vasilas. She gets that setup and it’s practically over! Especially this tournament

Shes too good at her job, both were at full hp

5 Likes

Oh for sure this tourney it seems like if you pull Rexy you can almost guarantee the win

2 Likes

I’ll just say this… LEAVE REXY ALONE!! Yes it’s broken, but hey, it’s Rexy! Let it be strong! Plus, it kicks flocks AND FUKU’s behinds, so it has my eternal praise, lol

7 Likes

I think roar should also work like mortems roar. Buffing attack after dealing damage, Being able to straight up OHKO something like chaast and tarbog with a bit of luck is insane

7 Likes

Rexy is balanced, but only if she is an apex (I think mortem is still a little bit under-powered for an apex creature, since her moves lack variety)

1 Like

Wait,this is a nerf thread which didn’t got a single winner which pray to leave his baby’s investissment alone?
It might be really Op then,let me guess,it 3-0 the current tournament?

There is somebody above wanting Rexy to stay the way she is.

The only realiable counters this tourney are megalotops and ankylodactylus the rest is either rng ( thylaconyx ) or Just get destroyed by rexy ( ankylomoloch )

2 Likes

The fact that she, a pure fierce, destroys flocks shows how ridiculous she is for she can kill pretty much anything that isn’t a cunning apex and some uniques.

3 Likes

Im also noticing every single battle i start with megalotops againts rexy rexy automatic swap into ankylomoloch every single battle im already tired of this