Nerf Skoonasaurus

Not all unique fierce can counter it

1 Like

It has Counters, like Albertospinos, Indotaurus, Constrictor, Even Daryx can counter it if played smart…

2 Likes

Not forget andrewtops

1 Like

It’s due a nerf for…half a year already? The previous time that it was reworked, it can be argued that it got better or stayed just as strong. 2.14 just made it slightly better. I don’t get the reasons behind this.
It’s the bulkiest sauropod and it has the highest combined damage. Gemititan it’s like two tiers below, but it’s harder to create and level up… Everyone should be able to run Skoona 29 by now, even if they never pursued its components. Ludia has given it away very often. In conclusion, a nerf it’s due. Anytime now :sweat_smile:

Personally I feel that Fierces will shred Skoona now Since Mortem’s Buff, Alberto’s Bleed, Indot’s abilites, and Death Croc + others that are even with Skoona including Ankylos Lux or Bear King. So I feel that Skoona really is fine since it has so many counters now.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s happening.

1 Like

Skoona just needs to go back to the was she was before the update, and then she will be fine.

1 Like

I think is okay
Now that i have fought many skoonas on the aviary I now that dio, is a counter, albertospinos is counter even indotaurus if you go first. You just need to right creatures to counter it, also it work the good ol Thylacotator

1 Like

Well, news for you. Everyone does throw 18-20 attack boosts on any creature they play.
Welcome to reality :sweat_smile:

Absolutely agree. Learn how to take skoona down. It’s not hard.

4 Likes

I agree that it does need a slight nerf. Make the counter a medium deacceleration.

2 Likes

Skoona needs Med. Decel counter, 33% chance bind resistance, and 75% Stun immunity and she’ll be fine

6 Likes

Yeah, even before Phoru’s nerf, I had way more problems with Skoona than I did with Phorurex. It’s too much, especially compared to Gemini and Ardentis.

4 Likes

Frankly i don’t see why the three towers need swap prevent resistance at all since it’s a fierce ability and they should be countered by it

3 Likes

I mean you’re not wrong. Since tower sauropods in the game are so tanky and deal a decent few hits to keep cunning opponents at bay, their only setbacks should be Fierce and I don’t think lockdown resistance is necessary for them, though that’s just me.

4 Likes

Wanting to nerf Skoona means you haven’t faced a max boosted Anky Lux yet. It makes Skoona look weak. It’s the most OP resilient I’ve ever faced. Still working out a counter other than running 5-6 Fierces in my team.

Imagine the damage output of Skoona but with constant shields and similar armor. Oh, and a swap out rampage move for a resilient tank with swap prevent immunity.

2 Likes

another day… another doug. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe have a creature that does D.O.T on your team

1 Like

Now skoona doesn’t need a nerf
I’m declaring this thread closed

2 Likes

Compared to Ref, BLux, Boa, and Bear King (and eventually Emperor Crocotine) Skoona seems rather balanced at this point.

3 Likes