Ludia Forums

Nerf this guy, he’s out of control annoying!

38 Likes

yes please!! the game is almost unplayable as a passanger in a car.

4 Likes

Yup please and honestly that picture is making me not like star lord… …

7 Likes

the little thanos hiccup wasnt enough??

6 Likes

It is annoying indeed…Please remove it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can almost tell exactly when it’s going to pop up. Riding in the car down the highway and a gold treasure chest is coming up. A half second before I tap the box, up it pops. It’s like it knows.

8 Likes

A nerf we can all agree on…

13 Likes

I’ve had him pop up a bunch of times when I was standing still

9 Likes

PREACH!! That guy needs to be nerfed right into the sun.

3 Likes

Okay now THIS is one nerf I can get behind :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t need him think of the wasted coins… I for one didn’t spend on him but I’m gonna laugh lol.

Yeah he pops up and tells me I’m going to fast and I’m like dude… I just rolled over in bed.

8 Likes

He pops up quite often when I’m playing. I have a habit of minimising the game while I’m doing something else and if I’ve moved significantly the game updates my location when I open it again and lo and behold Starlord McRaptorman shows up to aggravate me.

“You are going too fast!” No Owen, I’m not, you’re just not paying attention. :expressionless:

7 Likes

Starlord mcraptorman … Bwahahahaha

From the jarhead clan… Lol

2 Likes

As far as i am concerned the only thing that is ** going too fast ** will be my steel capped boot right up owen’s *ss if he keeps popping up like he does, come on LUDIA can we please do something about this really annoying pop up it is ruining the game with him popping up right in the middle of darting a dino ( yes it happens all too often lately, i am trying to dart a dino and lo and behold up pops OWEN … again and again ) … perhaps we could smother him all over in dino scent then sit back and watch as BLUE rips him limb from limb because she thinks he is dino nibbles !! lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Had lunch at Panera today, started the game through their wifi and darted dinos while I ate.

Chris popped up no less then 6 times in the 30 min I had the game running, while I was sitting inside, in a chair, with a sandwich in my hand.

1 Like

Clearly you were eating too fast. :smile:

1 Like

Thats Hilarious :laughing: