Ludia Forums

Nerf thoradolosaurus

Dear ludia,
Please consider nerfing thoradolosaurus. I understand hes a chomper the his move set combined with the amount of stat boost abuse people do to him is unfair and broken. A chomper like this should not be able to outspeed a velociraptor and one shot a tank. Please consider nerfing.

The health and attack are fine, but what you really want to change is the speed and that pesky instant charge

Nothing needs nerfing, you need to learn how to counter it… thank you @bobbymcfeen.

16 Likes

So we should a pretty terrible unique just because people unload a bunch of stat boosts onto him? That makes absolutely no sense. If anything Thor needs a buff. So many people are dropping him because he’s just not good without having an absolute boatload of boosts on him.

9 Likes

I can’t tell if that’s a jab or a genuine thank you. :sweat_smile:

Thor isnt that good anymore. That’s a boost problem you’re highlighting.

8 Likes

It’s a thank you for telling everyone to “learn how to counter it”.

I’ve never said that. In fact I’m one of the biggest opposers to phrase and mindset that comes with it because it’s toxic and based on nothing but the assumption that the person you are talking to is a bumbling moron.

Thor is one of the poorest uniques now, and should not be nerfed more.

10 Likes

Look, I complained about Thor before but I stopped because I learned how to counter such a boosted beast; I hope you learn how to counter it and stop complaining about it

1 Like

It’s not the creature, it’s the boosts.

10 Likes

The only creature we should nerf is the boost

7 Likes

Thor does not need a nerf.

When are people going to understand that it is the BOOSTS that are the issue???

If boosts were removed would people call for Thor nerfs? Absolutely not. So lets not request dino nerfs when dino nerfs are not need.

13 Likes

Yes, Thor is not so powerful anymore except with speed boost. These days, it has become so easy to win only with procera/Indo G2 alone.

2 Likes

Thor need a buff,not a nerf

6 Likes

It has many counters. Learn them and enjoy the game. Boosts are the issue not Thor.

3 Likes

11 Likes

It is fair to say that when your opponent brings out a 2500 atk thor faster than anything you have it can feel unfair and potentially leave you with no viable options however boosts have taken a situationally effective role player and given it the potential for abuse. Remember that player probably sold out on his beast and loses most games he doesn’t draw it, it’s a small bit of solace but for now it’s all you can do, the answer isnt to nerf everything

4 Likes

Nonsense. This is a boost problem. Thor is one of the weakest uniques. It needs a buff not a nerf.

2 Likes

I would argue Thor is perfect for its role and should remain as is. Its meant to be a sledgehammer lacking nuance.

2 Likes