Nerfed tryko rr on pho

Nerfed tryko damage and pho still got delayed rampage and run

1 Like

Bug Description: Trykosaurus attack stat is showing at 1550 vs the 1600 it is supposed to be

Area is was found in: everywhere

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- click on trykosaurus
Step 2 - observe attack stat

6 Likes

Exactly ,The trykosaurus have been nerfed!
@Ned Have you any explication??

@Ned tell the team that trykosaurus got nerfed even though it wasn’t said and didn’t need it

2 Likes

Pho still have delayed R&R?first good thing of this update then.

16 Likes

Praise Lord Lythronax, Pho still has Delayed R&R!! Please don’t change this back to R&R, devs.

7 Likes

Best thing of the update is that Pho still has R&R but why the Tryko nerf? Seemed perfectly balanced…

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m checking with our team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah if they’re going to nerf the attack on Tryko, I feel like they should have given it some health back or something. Thats where Tryko struggles the most right now.

3 Likes

Why nerfing balanced creatures and buffing other op ones?

Tryko and Orion nerf were very unnecessary why deviate from the patch notes it’s misrepresentation and people that plan and adjust accordingly get screwed over. And with phor Just Compromise and give phor impact and run then

4 Likes

Tryko got ‘accidentally’ nerfed in the last update too

3 Likes

Now I’m seeing megisthotherium having rending attack instead of rending takedown. @Ned there are way too many discrepancies between the update and patch notes for this to be official. Please clarify

2 Likes

DRR On Phorua Happy
Trykosaurus Nerf Dissapointed

5 Likes

Hey lyonidus, could I get a screenshot of Megistotherium’s abilities in the game? Thanks!

@Ned

4 Likes

@Ned what about the Tryko nerf?
Surely that’s a mistake?

3 Likes

Tryko doesn’t need any nerfs, please give Tryko the attack back :pray:

1 Like

Any word on the trykosaurus mistake

2 Likes

So @Ned its been a while any news?