Ludia Forums

Nerfing monolometrodon, sarcorixis, and woolly rhino

I have heard a lot of people who want to nerf monolometrodon, sarcorixis, and woolly rhino. I want to see how many people actually want them nerfed. After all, they could be nerfed in 2.4, which is coming soon.

Monolometrodon
  • Major nerf
  • Minor nerf
  • Don’t nerf

0 voters

Sarcorixis
  • Major nerf
  • Minor nerf
  • Don’t nerf

0 voters

Woolly Rhino
  • Major nerf
  • Minor nerf
  • Don’t nerf

0 voters

I don’t wanna destroy the creatures but they deserve to be nerfed for sure think like an option just nerf, sould have been the best for all of em

2 Likes

It’s a little more complex than that… About Rixis and Rhino it’s not a matter of nerfing, it’s a matter of making them more balanced in their own rarity… But Rixis for example is just “average” in the big picture

And Monolo people only complain because it’s an easy to make legendary that can be powerful in metagame… But it’s basically a worse Magna and not that decisive even in a legendary tourney like the one we just had. Mammotherium was way more decisive. Should we ask for Therium to be nerfed? No, we shouldn’t.

11 Likes

That being said, Rhino damage nerf wouldn’t hurt, and people would still use it even if it was 200 damage lower

1 Like

na woolly rhino and rixis are do not need nerfing my rixis lasts 3 turn before knockout

If you say Metrodon doesn’t need nerfed, say it again after fighting a level 30 Boosted One

2 Likes

Interesting that Rixis is almost half minor, half don’t. I’m in the “don’t nerf” camp for Rixis. I also believe that the new creatures in 2.4 will be Rixis’ counters, so hopefully that will help some people heal.

Well apparently none of these are changing, assuming that all of the 2.4 changes are already in the game, because these three are still exactly the same.

they are all fine

That’s an issue with boosts, why don’t you fight a non boosted monolemotrodon? Please tell me if you still think it needs a nerf even though a non boosted mono loses to things faster than it or most cunning’s.

1 Like

Imo monolemotrodon is a hard legendary to make. I have more indominus dna than monolemotrodon. I can never seem to find monolophosaurus gen 2.

There is probably someone in your alliance who lives in local area 4. Mono g2 is common in local area 4. Plus it used to be common everywhere, so just throw out a request and you’ll get a bunch!

The only one that needs some change is the Monolometrodon, the Sarcorixis and the Woolly Rhinoceros are fine, I would ask to improve creatures, instead of making creatures worse that are good, in any case if there are so many epic creatures tournaments it is the fault of Ludia, who having so many creatures always makes the same tournament proposals with only epics mostly.

Probably change up some of its op moves like null strike to cunning or change some of its resistances

Agreed, if the problem is “Boosted (insert creature here)” is a problem, when the non-boosted dinos are not, then the problem is with the boosts.

I have a bias against creatures doing swap-in damage at better-than-instant speeds so I voted major nerf to Rhino (partly because that seems to be the only real thing going for it, so it would essentially need to be reworked) but coming from a mid-game player, could someone tell me why Monolometrodon and Sarcorixis are so vilified? I sometimes use mine, both of which are completely un-boosted, and even the boosted ones I face at level 20 or less are about as powerful as other boosted dinos of their level but nothing terribly special. What is it about these creatures that inherently make them so horrible to face that they, not the boosts, would need nerfing?

dude rixis needs a HEAVY nerf. it shouldnt be walling my thor AND indoraptor without dying

1 Like

How does it do that? At what level? Lots of boosts, or unboosted?

my thor is at 22 with 12 boosts on it. my indo has 7 and its at 24. usually they are heavily boosted, but still, this is ridiculous. i shouldnt have to worry about an epic in the aviary.

1 Like

Let’s say that an older nerf is not ideal, just making them balanced is in my plans

no. Monolometrodon is fine